1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 91 legend LS jdm motor 2200

1800 firm!!!

91 acura legend LS
so its simple i got the car a few months ago. changed the upper control arms and lower ball joints, new radiator and radiator cap to go with the motor at time of install, new front rotors and pads, new ngk plat plugs and alot of other stuff. motor was swaped out cuz of a snapped tbelt and head gasket. old motor was done with 160 and that much damage so i swaped it. tranny was checked and serviced for the hell of it but tranny is amazing.
wanna sell my legend. might get a project legend in a few months and do it all over again. parts and installation come up to over 2000. got receipts for everything.
car is in queens ny.
car has 170ish now.
great car.
black on black.

digital climate and bose. leather isnt great but the driver seat is like ok. passenger seat near sholder part it seperated by the stitching.
look to get 2500 for the car.
but p.m me honest offers.
pics by request.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
If you want leather seats for it to get a better price, i have a full set of black leather. let me know. (you or whoever buys it!) 400$ picked up

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.