Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· NY Member
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I am contemplating putting my Type-S wheels on all year round and ditching the GS wheels.

Wheels are in very good condition. There are NO bends, cracks, etc. and have never been repaired. Set comes with 4 tires, all Cooper LifeLiner SLE All-season tires, size 215-55-16. Two have 80% tread, two are at like 40-50% tread.

Tires cost 110/each at Strauss. I know b/c I replaced one a year ago. I have the receipt for the tires and the strauss warranty on all 4 in case you ever have a blow out.

I will be adding pics in a little while. I want 500 for the set of 4 wheels and tires.

Pics will be up in a minute.

-Eric

· Im fedex Nigg*
458 Posts
PM sent. Sold?

· Im fedex Nigg*
458 Posts
Roger that. I can wait a few days I just have to return my tires before we settle.

· NY Member
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry for not updating this thread and not getting back to you JudensAcura but......as of right now, these wheels are still on my car. But, I am closing on a deal for a set of summer wheels that will make my Type-S wheels my winter wheels.

At that time, these GS wheels will be for sale. I prefer local sales but will gladly take IN DEPTH, CLOSEUP pics of the GS wheels if they are to be shipped and will charge ACTUAL shipping via the buyer's method of choice.

Part of the problem is that it took me so long to find the GS wheels and I like them so much, I don't wanna part with them. Once I get the 3rd set of wheels, there will be no room for them though.

Let me know if you're seriously interested and your timeframe to purchase the wheels. Thanks.

-Eric

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.