·
NY Member
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, as some of you know, I am thinking about selling my baby. The specs:

1992 Legend LS Coupe
Ext: Seattle Silver Metallic, Condition: 9.0/10.0
Int: Taupe Leather (Type E), COndition 9.0/10.0

*I don't want to sell it b/c it is still the one of the most beautiful examples of a Legend coupe on the road today.

*I am the second owner. Purchased 5 years ago with 102k, car now has 151.5k.

*All maintenance done on schedule. Including TB/WP, all pertinent fluids changed, struts changed to Koni Reds w/lifetime warranty (have almost new OEM springs not yet installed), 90k, 105k, & 120k services done. I have replaced fuel pump, ignition switch, and key lock cylinder in the past 12 months. Have all receipts for all services for past 5 years.

Tasteful mods--

Exterior:

1. Lighting: EDM corners w/yellow PIAA bulbs, PIAA fogs w/yellow PIAA bulbs, PIAA White Low-beams, Professionally tinted taillights

2. Exhaust: Remus Legend Specific muffler

3. Wheels: Type-S wheels or 16'' GS wheels

Interior:

1. Audio: All top if the line Alpine speakers & headunit with IPOD direct-link hookup & Sirius Satelite Radio. No Subs or Amps ever wired or installed.

2. Leather: All new leatherseats.com complete re-wrapped leather interior. Front & rear seats + armrests. Interior is two tone, Taupe with Brown leather inserts. All power & heated components work perfectly. New Taupe mats purchased a few years ago (also have taupe rubber mats for winters).

3. JDM Doorsills custom mounted & installed by House of Kustoms.

Mechanical:

1. Clifford Matrix RS-2 Remote Start Alarm with new remote (purchased 1-month ago)

2. Koni Reds installed approx. 25k miles ago.

As I write this description, I am seriously having second-thoughts.

Summer 06 or 07 (w/TL-S Wheels)

Now, you can see where the CL-S wheels came from...

Winter 2008 (w/CL-S wheels):

I have a lot more but photobucket is giving me grief this morning. Thanks for looking.

Eric

·
GS/LS Conversion
2,481 Posts
My friend you are fooling yourself. you don't want to really sell the coupe. are you going thru depression? LOL.

·
NY Member
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, not looking to part anything at the moment. I am simply gauging some interest. Not sure what to ask for her. If I don't get a decent amount, I'll just keep her....love the car too much to sell for cheap.

I will have better pictures up later in the week.

PS. Seattle Silver didn't come in black, unfortunately. But, my interior is very clean.

Eric

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
I'd pay 5k on it, starting offer. Serious. Any underbody rust?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You're a n00b so I'll try to overlook this. Dude, you ain't even in the zip code on this car as far as price. All you're going to do is get flamed with that post.

Next contestant, please.

·
Registered
268 Posts
great looking coupe, i have a identical coupe as well. but not as mint as that! hard to come by a decent looking coupe in nyc now a days, everythings either dubbed out or just trashed :\

·
NY Member
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments/feedback. I do appreciate it. I hope to post some more pictures this weekend.

McFlyGuy25: I haven't decided on an asking price (or even that I totally want to sell her). But, I appreciate your starting offer.

StevieRay: Thanks for the nice comments, brother man.

Mike813: Good luck with your sale. Your coupe looks nice. I like the color ;)
Isn't NY the worst place to keep a Legend mint??

Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts