Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since IAP in their wisdom decided to send me 4 sets of these when I only paid for 2, I have 2 of these for sale or trade. They have them listed for $125 per set but I'll let them go for $200 for both plus shipping or if you have something interesting to trade, LMK.

·
Registered
183 Posts
hold up hold up

is it 200 for both or 1
are you tryin to rape us you said they have em listed for 125 but you'll let em go for 200 wtf

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
is it 200 for both or 1
are you tryin to rape us you said they have em listed for 125 but you'll let em go for 200 wtf
Reread the original post, slick. It's $200 for both which is 2 sets or 4 total, 2 in each box. They're selling a set (which is 2) for $125, I'm selling the same damn thing for $100.

Does that break it down enough for you? Nobody else seems to have a problem with this concept as one set is already dibbed, pending me getting a shipping price. Ask anybody else on here if I've ever tried to rape them. Jesus---

·
Registered
183 Posts
nahh man

lo srry if i offended you man im srry i didnt get it but i was acctually joking when i siad theat man no offense intended yeah i reread and got it srry dude but yeah no offense intended at all just fuckin around

·
$er1f
985 Posts
What do you desire in trade? Let me know as I probably have it; if not, I will get them from you anyway.

I am work right now, but will be leaving in a while and will get with you later on the reply. Thanks in advance.

one,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts