Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure how many of you would be interested but luckily my step-dad is a 30+ year veteran certified welder/fabricator that has been in the automotive industry since day one and I have seen him come up with some pretty cool sh*t in his day..

Well, my point is that with a little bit of help he would gladly come up with some plans for a true cold-air intake or strut bar, whatever I would want.... Many times already he has made brackets and all kinds of stuff like that for my car especially my nitrous set-up , so for all of you interested in the flip trunk, if a bracket needs to be fabricated someone could send me a layout of it and he could whip it up out of stainless in no time.

I think the first thing I am going to approach him with is the whole CAI deal... It would be made out of polished stainless steel piping, welds would be tigged for aesthetics and what not. Anyone interested let me know!

-Vito:p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.