Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I hope everyone and their LegendaryLegends are doing well!

Anyways, I was just wondering, In my 1992 LS Sedan, if these things come standard? If not is it an easy upgrade from the dealer or otherwise? These are some small things that my LS doesn't have and almost seperates it from a pure luxury car.

Also, another question, is the Wood in my LS, real wood, or synthetic?

If someone could shead some light on this topic it would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Neil

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Originally posted by Neil4Speed
Also, another question, is the Wood in my LS, real wood, or synthetic?
Real. The LS/GS Models have Real and the 'L' has synthetic.

Originally posted by Neil4Speed Anyways, I was just wondering, In my 1992 LS Sedan, if these things come standard? If not is it an easy upgrade from the dealer or otherwise? These are some small things that my LS doesn't have and almost seperates it from a pure luxury car.
What do you mean? What things come as standard? You have no list, so no one can answer your question. What do you mean by "my LS doesn't have and almost seperates it from a pure luxury car." What do you expect? Rolls Royce Quality?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, When I say standard is, if the car is pre wired for these things and I simply need to buy a control or something. Ok, lets admit, MY Acura is not like a Mercedes, But because many of you have these kinds of options you do have something that is BETTER than a Mercedes.

Cheers,

Neil

·
Registered
972 Posts
Neil4Speed said:
Dude, When I say standard is, if the car is pre wired for these things and I simply need to buy a control or something. Ok, lets admit, MY Acura is not like a Mercedes, But because many of you have these kinds of options you do have something that is BETTER than a Mercedes.

Cheers,

Neil
You can check if your car has factory alarm by looking under your dash to the right of the steering wheel. There should be a metal box ther that has a lable with something like Honda Security on it.
If you have it - it means you have factory alarm.

In terms of keyless entry and trunk pop, you can buy a basic keyless entry kit and hook it up.
Keyless entry is the easiest. it is just 2 wires - lock and unlock that you tap onto your powerdoorlocks control unit (small box attached to your factory alarm).

Trunk pop up is fairly easy too. You just find 1 wire near your fuse box and hook up a relay to it.

If you search the threads, you'll find a lot of info on this topic. This is where I got all my info.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yo man, Props

Hey, Thanks allot for the help, it is MUCH appreciated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.