Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Just joined the group of Legend owners when I purchased a 92 Legend LS. I love it so far, but realize there are a couple things I need to fix. I have the slow window syndrome, the lock clicking syndrome, the VSS speedometer syndrome and lastly the phone issue. This awesome forum has answered the first three problems through searching, but I can't seem to find the answer to the last one.

My stereo is on constant mute and I think it relates to the phone. The radio will seek through the channels, but I will hear nothing, unless I turn on the phone and then I can hear all the beeps and memory options for the phone coming through the speakers. I haven't the slightest on how to shut the damn thing off and the "Mode" button the steering wheel doesn't do a thing.

Anybody got a suggestion for me? I swear a searched for it.

· Toronto Legends
184 Posts
this just started happening to me also. i took out the entire system but then the complete audio system shuts down. so, every time i have to turn the phone off manually to listen to music. its really annoying. anyone got any ideas??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.