Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im bored so I thought I would share something that happened to our company. We sell off our web site c5west.com and off of eBay too. I got this guy who bought off eBay, two of our C5 Race Hoods at $694.95 each. Well he is all shady saying he's going to send two cashiers checks and that he is an "agent" who buys these things for his customers. He says I need to wire transfer his "commission." I knew this was all crap so I strung him along. I got two money orders for $4,000.00 each!

I called the bank and they said they are fake. I didn't tell the guy I know they are fake yet...I just told him I need his name and address and that I am not going to wire him any money. I told him before he even sent me the money that I wouldn't be wire transfering any money to him. He has e-mailed me over and over and pleading with me. Just this morning he came up with the story that his wife is dying and he really needs the money for surgery. This guy is funny. Ebay is looking for him too because he is a scammer. He is from overseas and can barely type in english. The Police said I need to take everything he sent me to the FBI Office. Im glad I saved all of our e-mails. Anyway, I should go back to work. Thanks for letting me share!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - we inherited that site when we bought the company in October. I want to change a few things on it. What do you guys think a good song clip for the intro would be? Ive been thinking about it for some time now, and can't come up with anything that just hits me. The one on there now is old and really just appeals to the younger crowds.

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
AcuraPrincess26 said:
Thanks - we inherited that site when we bought the company in October. I want to change a few things on it. What do you guys think a good song clip for the intro would be? Ive been thinking about it for some time now, and can't come up with anything that just hits me. The one on there now is old and really just appeals to the younger crowds.
Prince-Little Red Corvette. LOL

My Dad listens to it in his C5 all the time. LOL

·
Premium Member
9,314 Posts
G Rahn said:
I'm not fond of the music automatically playing on sites, personally.
:werd: i personally get annoyed at sites that play music automatically, especially those crappy MIDI versions, since im always playing my own music or something, and have to keep lookin around the page to figure out how to turn it off

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
yea but i still cant find that stupid song
and those are the only verse i sort of know by heart
becuase that was the short sound clip i heard on tv rofl
mike=pathetic :2cool:

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
acura type r said:
yea but i still cant find that stupid song
and those are the only verse i sort of know by heart
becuase that was the short sound clip i heard on tv rofl
mike=pathetic :2cool:
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one

"No" is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
'Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number, whoa, worse than two

It's just no good anymore since you went away
Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest, one is the loneliest

It's just no good anymore since you went away

Number
One is the loneliest
Number
One is the loneliest
Number
(Repeat in various forms)

now dont say ike's never done nothing for the peoples...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.