Acura Legend Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
NBP...
4,154 Posts
Ok ebay seriously sucks! I got my insertation fee back and I re listed it and ANOTHER FRAUDER BOUGHT IT!!! ahhhh you can't even sell anything on ebay anymore!!! time for craigslist!!
Exactly what happened to me. Then I listed mine on craigslist, a scammer wrote me twice saying to ship it to Nigeria. Then I listed it on ebay again and finally sold it.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I think ebay needs to have a system that filters those people out..like a week waiting period or something

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So get this...I put it on craigslist and low and behold look what happens...
Read from bottom to top..

Ok, you guys are getting on my nerves. You go back and tell your friends from Nigeria to get some real jobs! It really ticks me off that you scamers are all over trying to screw people from their products. If you wish to purchase this item WITH SENDING PAYMENT 1st, then go ahead. But I'm sure I won't be hearing from you since you don't REALLY have the money...Good day..

--- On Sun, 6/1/08, Jody Gainey <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: RE: Sony PSP 1001K - $200 (Batavia, IL)
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, June 1, 2008, 5:49 PM

I am interested in buying your item and sending to my Grandson
that recently traveled to abroad (NIGERIA) for a research
program.Also,I will pay you $350 for the payment including
shipping of this item. This item is to be shipped directly from
you to Grandson address at abroad via USPS (EMS) Global Express
Mail.My mode of payment is Paypal.Kindly close the auction and get back to
me with your
payment details so i can make the payment asap.Thanks

Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 22:16:34 -0700
Subject: Re: Sony PSP 1001K - $200 (Batavia, IL)

Still have it!

--- On Fri, 5/30/08, Jody Gainey <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Sony PSP 1001K - $200 (Batavia, IL)
Date: Friday, May 30, 2008, 7:15 PM

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: craigslist | avoiding scams and fraud

Is this item still available?get back to me asap,am
buying it with good offer

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hmmm....I wonder if you go to a hooker that is off her game one night, if you can also get your "insertion fee" back?
:rofl: I like that

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Hmmm....I wonder if you go to a hooker that is off her game one night, if you can also get your "insertion fee" back?
Nope cause you did "insert", so you are responsible for the fee. Now if there was an "Activity Fee" or "Happy Ending Fee" just maybe :confused:

Ro

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Maybe you should write done, "Will not ship to Nigeria".

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
I luv ur girl...
421 Posts
this is def a scam my good man, i work in a check cashing place and u'd be amazed at how often people come in there to get scammed. they'll have to cash a check because they sold a car online then send money to someone in nigeria or, cash a check and western union money overseas...it's bs man, dont fall for it.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
Im Nigerian and I feel ashamed for how my fathers native country is acting with this scamming. Well, I just want to make sure ya'll know not all Nigerians are thieves...................................

Just those that want u to ship to Nigeria.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey. I haven't come across this yet and I don't know what kind of scam it is, but I managed to get to the scammers with bitcoins. I wanted to buy cryptocurrency from a dealer, and not use the services of this site Switchere.com or any other. As it turned out, he received my money, but the bitcoins never arrived in my wallet. I don't understand how I could be such a sucker. Now Buy cryptocurrency on Switchere.com and use only trusted services.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello everyone! If you still do not use this service https://bitmix.biz/en when using cryptocurrency, then I can tell you that you have lost a lot! These guys will keep your privacy for a small commission and you will not fall into the hands of intruders who only hunt for your data!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts