Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, the subject says it all. I'm that old fasion hopeless romantic type I guess. I was talking to my girlfriend tonight and we were talking about where we first met (cousin's b-day party) and I was falling for her all over again. I seriously know she's the one (but many of you older and wiser tell me to slow down at my young age of 18). She's the girl out of my dreams. To me, she's perfect. She's smart, witty, just ever so beautiful, artistic, and has a smile that can lift any burdon I have. ****, eh. Talk about love at first sight, eh. I remember that one day (or rather night). Just something in her eyes that cought me. I still don't know why such a beautiful woman like her never had a boyfriend before me. Lucky me I guess. I bet all the lady legends are all going "AAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!" buy now, but I don't care. Well, 19 months of being together as a happy couple is quickly arising, and my love for her hasn't diminished at all. If fact, it seems like the love just keeps on growing. I just needed to get some of this out or else I'll never be able to fall asleep tonight. Thanks for listening guys (and gals). I know we gots that signifigant other but I guess I'm the first to talk about it to my Legend family. I bid all my Legend brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts (chinese tradition, basicly all elders i generation back or more are considered aunts and uncles. Don't ask me, I didn't make the system) a good night and any relationship advice is accecpted.

P.S. This sh!t's pretty **** theripudic (sp?????). Finally able to get this off my chest. And since i check up on the forums when I'm at her house sometimes: I LOVE YOU MICHELLE MAE BONITE!!!!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leon Millette said:
thats sweet...

thats what its all about...whats in your heart:D
Yea. I'm kinda dangerous in the way I'm old fasion. I tend to give the girl my whole heart right off the bat. I've been burned before, but I'm happy that this time, I got the real thing. Man, on the real, I can see me spending the rest of my life with her. I'm defenitly gonna pop her the question some time. I'm sure of it.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Thats cool man..... I guess you know for sure when its the one. A friend of mine and her boyfriend have been going out since grade 10, and five years later they are stilll the same cool people. They dont act like a nagging married couple one bit.

I have been getting stress from my GF lately and its been buggin me. She got all freaked out last saturday, and gave me the "I dont want a boyfriend.... I am confused.... I dont know what I want" speech.... We broke up that night....

Then Wednesday this week she wants to get together and talk. She appologizes to me and says that she wants me back. She says I did not realize I cared for you so much etc....She was pretty sincere about it, so we started going out again.

Then Saturday night, (her parents are in Europe) her and her twin brother throw a huge party, and I come over after being up at 5:30 and working 12 hours under the hot sun. I spend my last bit of $$$ on liquor for her. I am drinking beer and margaritas, getting drunk having a good time. Then I cannot even talk to her for more than 2 minutes without her walking away. 1:00 am Roles around, and she says to me "I am tired and I am going to bed..... so you can go home, or I guess you can stay here"

I Was like AHHHH what the heck is that!!!.... Thats hurtin:rolleyes:, What else are young people supposed to do when their parents go out of town, especially to Europe :p. Then after she knows I have been drinking she has the nerve to give me the choice of driving home, or "I guess you can stay here." I was so pissed off that I went home.

I dont know what to think:confused: :confused: :confused:. I did not talk to her all day yesterday, and have not talked to her today yet. I think she is playin with my head:rolleyes:. I dont know what to make of it.

Sorry for the long post...... had to vent....but obviously by the sounds of it C25A1guy, you've got a keeper.... dont let her get away.:)

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, she's a keeper. Hey McKenzie: have you looked in the archives of the calgery stampede? Find me in one of the articles (or rather the group I was in) yet? You know, anything about San Marino High School Marching Band???? hahaha.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I've been in love as deeply as you are but my love lasted 3 years before things diminished and we ended the relationship. I admire that you have falled head over heels for your girl but from experience, I only have one piece of advice for you....

"Love is great until you fall in...."

Good Luck with your relationship....
SaGe69

·
has left the building
7,205 Posts
Hey, McKenzie---my advice to you is to get as far away from that sh*t as possible. If she's gonna treat you like that now, it won't get any better with time, trust me on that. Go find someone who can appreciate you for what you are and not what they want you to be.

Isn't young love great?;)

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
stevieray said:
Hey, McKenzie---my advice to you is to get as far away from that sh*t as possible. If she's gonna treat you like that now, it won't get any better with time, trust me on that. Go find someone who can appreciate you for what you are and not what they want you to be.

Isn't young love great?;)
Yeah...hehe... young love is fantastic....:rolleyes:

Thanx for the $.02 SR..... I did not talk to her at all yesterday as I did not really have much to say to her. She did phone while I was on the phone, but I did not phone her back. I went golfing to clear my head a bit and I figured your advice is the best way to go. Maybe she will phone today and we can make something of it. :)

C25A1GUY.... I was on the Calgary Stampede website and this POS computer froze..... would it be on the website or would it be a physical archive??

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
from my experience.... girls at that age are pretty moronic and do stupid things, heck even in teh 20's they are like that. i've known enough and dated enough girls to know they are flakey. i'm in socal too, and i know how the asian girls are down here. wanting this and that. i had my fair share at ucla and uci. they're so fickle they can't even make up their own mind even tho you do. yea, i'm being pessimistic, but i'm just trying to keep it real ESPECIALLY since he's from socal. girls here aren't the "brightest" when it comes to what they want and this and that. but yea, wish you the best, and there are exceptions. :eek: so who knows.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts