1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
keep me in tune of the Miami casting, L.A is on the other side of the coast, can't make that drive just yet

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
I know a few people around Miami that can get me in, and i was told everyone that gets in, can fill their car with 2-3 friends, Now i just have to hook up the legend to give it a reason to be in :) I've got some nice mods on the list, just waitin for a few things to settle.
I've also heard that Vin Diesel decided not to be in it anymore and they stopped shooting the movie? I haven't heard that from reliable sources though, just word on the street.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Hi guys.

I dunno, seems like too many rules and variables.

I'd rather have my 6speed the way it is. Even if I'm broke, it's still mine. Being w/o my 6speed for 6 months? Aw hell naw.

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
I LIVE IN MIAMI!! I'LL BE THERE IN AUGUST! :) I don't think they're looking for cars with mods, but rather cars with potential :)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Too many flipping rules

There is no way I am sure I would be on the set.
I would put all that work into my car and then they change stuff around? nope not for me.

Do you like any and anyone driving your car? not me nope.

Yes they pay for whatever but if they need cars then pick the right car for their show. not pick cars to mod them . thats why I would bring my car there in the 1st place because they where modded.

I think its nice but too mant restriction. IMO

·
Registered
368 Posts
supposedly my freind says his car just got casted, i dont really believe him <the florida castings dont begin till august> but he said he met with one of craig lieberman's associates, an he is getting 50g and 100/day for his car. 1994 Supra Twin Turbo, twin HKS, and 10.2 quarter mile. not to bad a deal, he can by another two supras with that kind of coin :)

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
DSMKiller said:
I LIVE IN MIAMI!! I'LL BE THERE IN AUGUST! :) I don't think they're looking for cars with mods, but rather cars with potential :)
so casting will be out there in August? is it a definate? what dates so i can try and make it.

·
Registered
507 Posts
exactly, if your friend can buy another two supras for the price they are giving him, why would they give him that price? Why not just higher a car expert to advise them on the cars to buy and the mods to make? It could be for real, I'm just wsondering...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.