Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every friday or saturday night, there's a race in some parts of New York. Last night about seventy cars gathered in Sunnyside, NY to test out their cars. We were at a street with no intersection for about half a mile and no traffic whatsoever. Everybody was bumping their music and racing and mostly just showing off their cars. it was a innocent meet just to show off their own rides:D :D . the integras, and the civics were going at it and peeling until their tires came off. we were just enjoying little innocent fun and about 40 NYPD cars show up and blocks the whole street. everybody tried taking off but the PIGS blocked every side of the street already. after two hours of searching and waiting about 20 cars got towed and what everybody received was a $55 dollar parking ticket:mad: . All that for a parking ticket:confused: ? But during the time i was waiting to receive a parking ticket, i was thinking to my self that this was definitely worth $55 dollars. and i should come again next week.
I was thinking the city made almost $4000 dollars or more in less than two hours. I would think the tax that i pay would be enough:p

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
hehe,
dat's all they can do is give out either parking tix or loitering tix. the parking is more expensive. i say parking tix are well worth it seeing how's it'll cost to double to go out and drink. hehe.cops used to get us hunts point too. i bet all the kids moved over to sunnyside becuase of this. let me know if you go again, might roll with ya. also, sup with the cell phone? give me u'r number again. it's on the voicemail but my phone is disconnected. =)
-j

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
That sounds pretty good. I always go to Hunts Point on saturday nights but if you want we can roll out to Sunnyside together and just chill. Let us know whats good.

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
damn tha shi sounds mad hot!!!
afta i saw dat movie i wanted to be a street racer lol
70 hot cars at late nite, jus chillin, showin off, rite in da streets...........n racin.............damn i wish we had shlt like dat around here.............neway i think ima be comin to da city for college, i aint stayin here in binghamton ny..............dis place is dead man...........lol damn i cant wait till ima be chillin at places like dat, ima be rollin wit yall to sunnyside soon.............like in 2 years lol.............:( :eek:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
LEgEnD4LiFe said:
ny cops r mofos
SHEEEEIT try the good ol' boys of the south:mad: bastards love busting balls if u got a hooked up whip:mad: i even ran into one that called himself the "traffic nazi" one night on I85 north going home one night, The loser was after a cabby that was doing at least 95 by the way he passed me, i was shure he was gonna stop him then he sees me, i had my hood washer lights on at the time, and percieves to PULL ME OVER:eek: i couldn't believe it, as soon as hes at my window, i asked him " how could he possible pull me over when dude was speeding" the jerk says "It's my discretion to who i pull over and your lights pose more of a threat" WHAT A PHUCKIN PRICK:mad: he tells me that blue lights are illegal and what not, i felt like telling him WHAT ARE U PHUCKING BLIND?! my lights aren't even blue they're ice white:mad: but then i would have been probberly maced and beat up if i had said that:eek: anyways Captain D!CK makes me cut the wires to them...he was looking to instigate me into something with his smart ass remarks and adlib like he was talking to one of his offsprings or something:mad: ............anyways to my GA heads watch yourselfs on 85 north bound Gwinette sits right behind a gardrail just before the Indian trail exit, right as u start coming over that hill just past some overpass......

U know what i'm gonna start taking a camcordor with me and hide it in the back deck, and then when i get into another situation like this i'll start recording....then show it on Public Access and name it something like "PRICKS OF THE LAW" or something :D what do u guys think?????? any suggestions for a title?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:

something:mad: ............anyways to my GA heads watch yourselfs on 85 north bound Gwinette sits right behind a gardrail just before the Indian trail exit, right as u start coming over that hill just past some overpass......

U know what i'm gonna start taking a camcordor with me and hide it in the back deck, and then when i get into another situation like this i'll start recording....then show it on Public Access and name it something like "PRICKS OF THE LAW" or something :D what do u guys think?????? any suggestions for a title?
not a bad idea...I set up a link in off topic...I think its http://www.speedtrap.org

PLEASE POST It there

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Very good idea you got there Hate_me_now. Theres this guy that lives by my old block who mounts a little camera on his rear view mirror and records if any cops pull him over just in case. Pretty cool idea.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts