Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Its gotta be the 911 turbo. all around great car. i would really like to get my hands on a GT2. HAHAHAHAHA for 125000 i wish.
Vettes and then Vipers are next. Then 360 Modena ( Ferrari for the ignorant) and then an NSX

Just my opinion
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
847 Posts
McLauren F1
Ferrari F40, F50, upcoming F60, and 360 Modena
Lamburghini Murcielago (the only lambo that's worth to turn your head)
CLK GT-R
ARTA NSX

·
Registered
847 Posts
luvmylegend said:

a typo like that is
You mis-understood~ I'm talking about the Team Arta NSX that they used in JGTC~ Not the regular Acura or Honda NSX :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Ferrari F-50 soon to be F-60 even though there are faster cars but u can't beat that Ferrari look:)

·
Registered
54 Posts

McLaren F1 GTR baby! LeMans Winner and you gotta love sitting dead center in the cockpit.
:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
oh yeah i forgot that u sit in the middle, talk about your sports cars, it's u and only u in that car.....my type of whip:cool:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
Ferrari F-50 soon to be F-60 even though there are faster cars but u can't beat that Ferrari look:)
Is that the car that Ferrari is specifiaclly designing to be the fastest car in the world. I read about a car they were developing in December that they were designing specifically to be faster than the Macleran F1. No HP numbers were given, but they claimed at least 60 HP per cylinder and it was a 7.L V-12 with a top speed they said (I think) of at least 234 MPH... Correct me If I am wrong:) :rolleyes: :confused:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Mckenzie91 said:

Is that the car that Ferrari is specifiaclly designing to be the fastest car in the world. I read about a car they were developing in December that they were designing specifically to be faster than the Macleran F1. No HP numbers were given, but they claimed at least 60 HP per cylinder and it was a 7.L V-12 with a top speed they said (I think) of at least 234 MPH... Correct me If I am wrong:) :rolleyes: :confused:
U sir are correct....at least to what ferrari says

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mckenzie91 said:

The fasted car is now the Bugatti 16/4 Veyron which has 16 cylinders hence the 16 that packs 1001hp and a tested 252mph!! This car will kill all on the road.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Veyron is not yet a production car (none have been sold), and Pischetsreider might kill it. Ferrari is not interested in top speed, since "Ferraris are not about speed. They are about soul and heritage and emotion...". The McLaren killer is going to be the car the McLaren is working on now with Mercedes Benz (based on the Vision SLR concept of a few years ago).

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
It was in Car and Driver that I read that article, on the plane to Toronto after new years. I have heard of that Bugatti... but I remember specifically from the article that Ferrai wanted to make the fastest car on the road basically. I find it hard to believe that they dont know about the bugatti... so maybe the bugatti is totally out of their league. Is that bugatti street legal...??

LIke I said, they did not give any HP numbers or track times so maybe they are still tweaking it to beat the bugatti.:)

·
Registered
847 Posts
well, sometimes HP doesn't really mean anything... Ferrari makes perfectly balanced cars(speed, handling, braking, etc), and that's what they are famous for. So even if bugatti produced a higher out put engine, Ferrari will find a way to either out perform their engine or to totally out handle the bugatti. McLauren is the only rival since McLauren is the only other manufacturer that is totally into racing.(Le Man, F1) But no matter what, both Ferrari and McLauren have their strong poitns so you can't really say which is better:D They are simply monters:p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts