Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this is the appropriate section, but just wanted to acknowlage a members kind deed.

EZgoinLegend has been a member on your forum for a while and has two nice legends! I posted on the "Detailing Arsonal" thread a little while ago on how I am envious of the fact that you guys have Ultimate Quik Detailier down in the States and how much I had heard of it and wanted it!

Sure enough a day after I get a message from Joe mentioning how he would be more than happy to send me a bottle. I was happy to oblige but recognizing that allot of things don't happen out of free will these days asked him how much the "fees" were, he responded noting that he just wanted the price of the bottle and the shipping. What a guy!

In the end, I didn't end up getting the bottle from him as it turned up in Canadian stores a short while after - but I just wanted to acknowledge a nice thing that he did offer.

I have had allot of great help from this forum, and it is for sure one of the reasons why I keep such high regard for these cars and love mine as much as I do (in spite of the expense for myself as a collage student)

I have had allot of help from this forum EZgoinLegend is just a representative of the many good members we have on here.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
:hug: ahh, thats soo nice, now come on everybody together :grouphug: lol :rofl: , j/k sometimes this community is real cool, sometimes its a e-penis contest :giggle: either way its either helpful and informative or entertaining :yes: :beerchug:

·
A 15yr O.G. Owner!
378 Posts
I can certainly relate with a members' offer to help me out recently when I had posted about hitting a chunk of concrete and threw my front end out. The King of Kleen himself, StevieRay, went out of his way to extend me front end parts if I needed any. I was honestly quite moved by his generosity.

Although I didn't have to take him up on that offer, I very much appreciated it, especially from a member who I hadn't even yet had the pleasure of meeting in person, yet the brotherhood and fraturnity of being a fellow Legend owner was enough for him to extend that offer. Sick Coupe (Jonathan) is another member who has been a great & unselfish bud, always willing to make that run to the junkyard to get someone that badly needed part, or help you install/fix something. Many other niche car clubs have members that "talk it but don't walk it " when it comes to helping others out. We don't seem to have that problem here..

I see this over and over here, folks helping each other out when one's car is down, offering repair advice, etc. We may be all spread out across the states & countries, but bottom line is, we as a club of sorts, seem to have each other's backs, and that is a fantastic thing.

More than any other reason, that's why I continue to stay engaged on this forum after 6 yrs. The people here. And I do hope that doesn't erode over time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.