Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well not to be too long in typing but my oldest son and I were REALLY trying to get tickets to a sold out show in LA weeks ago (see post in the lounge) and MELLO came through for us after I had found the tickets.

:woot:

NOT TO MENTION Mello has had (is having) one of the BEST most participated group buys that I've ever seen in my 1.5 years here on A-L.com.

Stromung mufflers and B pipes !! The last time I purchased this exact set up cost me $200.00 + more than Mello's GB.

Mello went out of his way to pick up the tickets I had secured, and when meeting us the morning before the show, was gracious enough to drive out to our hotel to deliver the tickets, and then take us on a ride through Hollywood hills, Bel Air, and down to the beach.

All Mello would allow me was to buy him a coffee that morning.

My son and I got to meet an AWESOME A-L.com member, oogle (and ride around in) his fantastic 6 speed coupe ! door suckers and coupe seats FTW!

Many thanks to Mello for without his help (and generosity) Getting those tickets would have been a helluva lot harder !!

Mello - I am your personal transportation and tour guide if you ever make it up here to soggy Seattle. THANK YOU !!!!!

·
has left the building
7,314 Posts
+1 Mellow is one the best new members on here. Hooked me up with Stromung stickers grati, is doing an excellent job on that GB and always has good info, like the injector rebuilds. He keeps on contributing like this and I may have to confer Honorary OG status on him. Glad he's here---

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,481 Posts
Dave you look totally different than I had pictured you! Funny how that works out. Anyway, that's cool you met up with the mellofelow himself. I had the privilege of meeting him at the last SoCal canyon run meet.

Leave him some good iTrader words and pay it forward! :) Great to be a part of this community.
what do you mean by that? did you espect some gigantic fata$$ with no hair.. hahaha just playin..

·
Registered
865 Posts
Awww... why thank you Dave! No need to mention it bud.

That was a fun day. My only regret was that I couldn't stick around longer. Funny how I don't get to see Hollywierd much even though I live in LA. And driving through Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Westwood was pretty eventful... I thought.

Thanks for the coffee. Hope the Starbucks was up to your northwest standards... LOL.

Yeah, you did miss the LA meet by a week, where I met lots of cool guys as Tyson mentioned. My Legend was in good company for sure.

Say hi to Dan also.

:p

·
started with legend.com
621 Posts

Sorry for asking a stupid question, but which one of you guys is which? It's nice to see people helping others out, makes me happy be a part of this forum after all these years. Wish I had the time to go to more meets, just so busy with my kids and all. Mello, I think we should all rev up our Stromungs at a meet for you simultaneously and put it on www.youtube.com! Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.