Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i'll just let see what i can get.....

i'm in no rush to sell, but if i can get my payoff $7K i'll do it....the price will drop every month cause i'm still paying monthly payments on my loan and i just want the payoff of my car....right now it's about $7K.......

there are pics of my car in the gallery....here are 2 threads:

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=35657

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59199

the more recent pics were taken last week.....

the car has many mods: koni's/ground controls/ingalls, oem fogs, greddy exhaust, clear corners and bumpers, weapon r intake.....etc....the list goes on and on.....

the worst part is the body of the car...the clear coat on roof and trunk is oxidizing.....and there is a small rust spot on the rear wheel well....if you have anymore questions let me know

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KaPGuN 5speed92 said:
how many monthes you got left?
well i have like 2 1/2 years left.....i took out a long loan, but figured i would pay it off early.....

i actually just got a new job, so thats why i'm looking into getting a new car.....

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dap0901 said:
Jigga your car is awesome and I hope you miss it when you sell it. Visit us when you get tire of the Audi sites.... oh I heard Jigga was going to buy a...

New RL :cool:
no way on the new rl, i saw one yesterday and it reminded me of a mazda millenia.......that new rl is definitly not for me.....

i'm still not sure about the S4....it's just going to depend on if i can find one in decent shape, with low miles.....

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
price is $6886.64....hahaha thats exactly how much i owe........

the only way i'd sell it, is if someone pays that amount.....i don't have any money saved up for another car....and want to save some for my next car....i will probably get serious about selling the car in march....i haven't even put it on autotrader yet...

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
VIP Legend said:
How many miles? How many owners? Clear title? Any accidents?
162K miles, i am the 3rd owner...clear title, but there are dings on the car....the body is the worst part, it runs fine, but the clear coat is chipping on the trunk, roof and starting on the hood....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.