Acura Legend Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
hey jigga622,
not trying to undermine this sale, but the clearcoat is not oxidizing technicaly, it is peeling off.

oh, just to let everybody know, jigga is nice guy to deal with. stopped short of buying his ka8 half a year ago, because found great deal on 97 5 series bimmer :D

bump for this seller

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,892 Posts
jigga622 said:
oh yeah it's not that i don't like the car....it's just that i'm going to buy something newer, faster, etc :D :D
like an s4 :p
any how i have seen this car in person a year ago and i have pics from our meet and yea its Nice exsepecailly the fiberglass on the doors

·
Registered
15 Posts
thats really nice. looks like youve cleaned it up alot in the newer sets of pics from the older ones. like everything, cept the oxidizing thing, got any pics of it? and whats hooked up to that amp, jl's sweet. post or let me know if the price goes down and what to :D

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
price is $6886.64....hahaha thats exactly how much i owe........

the only way i'd sell it, is if someone pays that amount.....i don't have any money saved up for another car....and want to save some for my next car....i will probably get serious about selling the car in march....i haven't even put it on autotrader yet...

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
interested

I got a friend willing to spend $7000 and wants to buy my friends legend. PM me with details, i have to ask him if he wants to travel, but your car is worth the price and rare and i would like to have three legends and a TL in this small town. I know the cops take notice.hehehe. ANyways he will probably try to drive something else in the winter too. hope you get back to me ASAP, he is getting the money on next thursday i think. (insurance).TTYL>

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
VIP Legend said:
How many miles? How many owners? Clear title? Any accidents?
162K miles, i am the 3rd owner...clear title, but there are dings on the car....the body is the worst part, it runs fine, but the clear coat is chipping on the trunk, roof and starting on the hood....

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.