Acura Legend Forum banner

Feeler: BLK 93 L Coupe w/Aspec Rims

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  chapman89 
#1 · (Edited)
I may be looking to sale my 93 L Coupe. It's an auto with tan leather interior. Overall, the car is in good shape. It has a little over 101,000 miles on the frame. Had PSA (he does most of the work on the car) complete a jdm engine swap, timing belt and water pump changed as well, at approx. 70,000 miles. I have all the receipts for all the work done while I've owned it (Beside oil changes). Oil changed every 3000 miles since. I brought the car from a lady in NJ (always garaged) and it had a bhg. She had a new radiator installed right before I brought it. Aftermarket radio and subs, as well as an ipod hookup in the arm rest(does not charge the ipod). Compustar two way pager with autostart. I have JDM headlights and clear bumper lights that have yet to be installed. I have a set of rsx aspec rims on the car now and will be willing to add in at buyers expense. Not set on a price due to the amount of money vested in the car. Please no Lowballers!!!

Pics can be seen here: http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=110608&highlight=aspec

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.