Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Im fedex Nigg*
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my sexy little lady two days back and finally got to probe her tonight. Little backround; http://www.acuralegend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=71419 . I paid 4500,plus a month of endless enturnitys waitng for the title so I could take her back home. When I got there she had been sitting in a garage(sp) for the last year neglected. So I got some work cut out for me.

So Im looking around tonight, playing with this, playing with that. This is my first car and Im mechanicaly INcline so this is going to be a great learning experiance. But I have found a few things that cant be covered with a search.

I have no frickin clue what this is.
This is under the steering wheel, on the area in front of the inside fuse box. There is a a switch and a little black button with no labels.

Bare in mind its a camera phone and Im drunk and there is crappy lighting in my garage. There is no mention of this do-hicky in my owners manual.
Anybody?

Also before I ask some more flame worthy questions. The .pdf file for the 91-93 in the NEWB section doesnt work anymore. Does anyone have it and if so can I get it so I can read more before I ask more stuff I can learn on my own.

Ill post some more pictures of the car and other random stuff I find tommarow with my girls digi-cam and probly some more questions too ;)

· Registered
4,086 Posts
It to fire your secondary injectors...

no, alarm system probabaly.

· Im fedex Nigg*
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
smokinfastlegend said:
looks like it could be a kill switch for an aftermarket alarm system (my grandpas legend has this, except he doesnt have the button). Either that or its for NAWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
:eek:

swift said:
It to fire your secondary injectors...

no, alarm system probabaly.
:eek:

Ok I went out and did a little more research and I found out it was the switch to my flux capacitor...........................

· dealer-opted track pack
3,469 Posts
You are the proud owner of a very rare JDM flux capacitor modification.

The keypad for your JDM flux capacitor is under the driver's seat.
When you're sitting at the drag strip, or at a red light next to some racecar,
you can program it to put your Legend 200ft. in front of you, two seconds in the future.

You bought a gem, bro. Take care of it.

k.

· I like shiny
14,445 Posts
khoerling said:
You are the proud owner of a very rare JDM flux capacitor modification.

The keypad for your JDM flux capacitor is under the driver's seat.
When you're sitting at the drag strip, or at a red light next to some racecar,
you can program it to put your Legend 200ft. in front of you, two seconds in the future.

You bought a gem, bro. Take care of it.

k.
:giggle: Yeah, OK!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.