Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me forever but I finally got the CL-S wheels on today. They are wrapped in 225/45, I love them! The car is extremely dirty but here are some pics:

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Looks good, and good choice on the tire setup :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Wow, those look awesome! How much you invest in them?

I am trying to buy back a rsx s 17" set I sold to a fellow G2 coupe owner. Those look good, too.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Damn, that was pretty cheap!! Any curb marks or scratches on the rims?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They have a couple marks but nothing that bad. When I was a noob, well less of a noob then now, I passed on a set of near mint 04+ TL wheels for $150 because I didn't know if those would fit. I knew these would fit so I got them. I hate myself for not getting those rims though:bigcry:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks good. Hope to see them at a meet soon!
For sure, hopefully the one for late March or April gets figured out.
Wheels were about 150 to bore out which is the cheapest I could find, tires were about 500 installed out the door, car was not lowered

·
Registered
593 Posts
For sure, hopefully the one for late March or April gets figured out.
Wheels were about 150 to bore out which is the cheapest I could find, tires were about 500 installed out the door, car was not lowered
Not lowered? Either it's the wheels or the picture angles but the stance does not look stock :bowdown:

I thought 94-95 LS Coupes came with painted lower trim? Are yours painted?

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
They are painted.. and the stance looks like a stock one to me..

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
Not lowered? Either it's the wheels or the picture angles but the stance does not look stock :bowdown:

I thought 94-95 LS Coupes came with painted lower trim? Are yours painted?
They are painted.. and the stance looks like a stock one to me..
its not painted, u can see it, only the LS 94+ models were painted.

looks like his springs are saging a little.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
classy looking wheels, i also like the color of the car. and it was a good choice on tire size. +1 for the car looks slightly lowered. very nice car/setup :bigok:

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
oh yea, i forogt to mention in my last post, coupe looks awesome with the wheels, i missed a set of cls wheels a while ago myself. good find!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its not painted, u can see it, only the LS 94+ models were painted.

looks like his springs are saging a little.
They are painted, if it looks otherwise it is because the car is really dirty, i mean really dirty, it is a 94 LS so it would be painted. I don't think my springs are sagging, the parking lot slopes up towards the rear of the picture making my car lean a lil so that's why I think it looks lowered. Thanks guys for the comments! :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts