Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I washed and detailed my car today. Shampooed the carpets, cleaned and conditioned the leather and detailed the rest of the interior. Right after, some guy saw how clean it was and asked if this was a new car and what kind it was. Haha, still turning heads after 12 years.

Its amazing what some soap and water will do for your speaker covers:

Before:

After:

· Rebuilding :(
4,727 Posts
wow, really awesome! I have to do that to the 5spd sometime soon. Ive been slacking because of the cold, but come spring, youll see it more. As for the speaker covers, it amazing what you could do for that! I tried the same thing, it only bleached and it still had the stains! O well, looking good!

· 3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,200 Posts
very clean........when can I bring mine over :D

· Registered
912 Posts
Looks sharp, good job. ;) It is all worth it in the long run. Your legend sure has come far, Nohting wrong with a little tlc. :D

I really should do the same with my coupe, but the weather has been terrible and cold here.

Chris (Mr. Wood)

Frost on Ivory

· Registered
180 Posts
Stellar Job

It seems you are maticulous...and it shows! Outstanding detail job.
-J-

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ballistic said:
what did you use on the carpet? It looks brand new!
noudles said:
lookin very nice man! great job on the detail.. what do you use to shampoo your carpet??
My parents have a Rainbow vacuum and the shampoo kit that comes with it. It works great!

mrlewis82 said:
It seems you are maticulous...and it shows! Outstanding detail job.
-J-
Yea, I am kind of OCD about keeping stuff tidy and clean. When I get some time, I am going to take the dash, console, door arm rests and window swithces apart so I can clean in all the cracks, etc. A few months ago, I did the "full trunk detail" where I pulled everything including the carpet and deep cleaned it all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.