Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G

·
The Images aren't showing up. Does anyone know how to get images to show up in the threads without having them in your signature or attaching them? Wish I could say something about the pics man. ;)

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
The Images aren't showing up. Does anyone know how to get images to show up in the threads without having them in your signature or attaching them? Wish I could say something about the pics man. ;)
You'll have to do a copy-n-paste.

I don't think that we can get images to show (other than by attaching) until HTML and/or

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aiznpride said:
is that from the group buy and did you get that installed?
Sorry guys, You're gonna have to do a copy N paste to see the pics. Funny, it worked yesterday.....

aiznpride, no those aren't the ones from the groupbuy. I'd wish I had that kind of money. These are custom-made vinyl seat covers. And yes, I'd installed them myself too. It's a biatch (almost 4 hrs ea to install). Now I know why they charge so much to get them installed.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
LegendGS said:

You'll have to do a copy-n-paste.

I don't think that we can get images to show (other than by attaching) until HTML and/or tags are enabled. [/B][/QUOTE]

why are HTML tags not enabled?

G

·
Interior Job...

Not a big fan of the yellow.. But good job on the install..:cool: Also how did you do the 2 tone sterring Wheel? And where did you get the chrome emergency brake from?? That looks good..:)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Niceeee ~ Two questions though ~ is the paint going to fade away with in time? and is the paint scratch proof? just curious ~ but good job ;)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Latin raver, the paint on the A/C vents have been there for over a year and still no fades. So I guess you can conclude them good. If you want scratch-proof, I suggest you put on a lot of coats of paint and rubbing compound in the process.

Thai, The 2 tone steering wheel is real leather and I got it from JCW for ($40). You're gonna have to sew it up yourself. The aluminum brake handle is like $20 from www.shmotorsport.com

·
Registered
424 Posts
GOOD SH*ET! KEEP THE GOOD WORK COMING.....LIKE THA GAUGES! HOPEFULLY I'LL INSTALL MINE SOON :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
HOLY COLOR BLINDNESS BATMAN!:eek: but i like what u did with the steering wheel, does the place u got it from have Tan? and i like the aluminum kit too.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
legendarith said:
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/legends/1_my_car_pic_.html

nice, is that the leather kit from katzkinz or from somewhere else?
Thanks for the comps guys. Believe it or not, I made those too. only out of vinyl. Had to buy factory leather seats and cut them up, used those as a pattern, and cut out and sew the vinyls on. Same thing goes to my shifter too. My leather seats were all cracking up anyways in the front so I had to do something. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts