Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Legend was really what inspired me to get my legend a few years back(Along with other things)...I remember looking at it a long time ago...Anyways, happy I have my legend and found this one again...Peace.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I love that car. I remeber seeing that car on ebay a while ago.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Damn, I wish I had the cheddar to do all this. I would do it in a minute. What's installed in the back of the passenger seat? I've even had dreams about what I would do if I won the lottery. Yes, the first thing I would buy would be a fLexus GS 430 L tuned, but more importantly, I would NEVER get rid of my Legend. This would just give me time (and money) to do all the mods to my Lege that I have always dreamed about. As well as a car to drive while it's being worked on :D !

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts

Yes. It´s my taste, especially the inner trunk. Very nice and hard work. And especially the 2 integrated CD-players on the left side.
And then the mirrors, who gives a touch like an small 3D and surround look! !!! A really quite excellent work !!!

Mike / Cologne

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
OK!!! This is bothering me!!! Where is the phuck'n HEADUNIT???!!!
It can't be in the center console compartment. Airbag crap is under there (no clearance). Glovebox maybe? :confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts