Acura Legend Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been contacted by a few people here at A-L.com within the last 24hrs regarding the new signature with which L3GDKANG/JDMKANG is using. If you're not sure what I'm referring to, his new sig says this:

"STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY SEATS or MY MONEY from JDMISME!(But yet he still get to sale on here)!Well i've place feloney charges against him so when he enters the US again he will be arrested as i have charged him and the postoffice has charged him with federal charges!"

I've been asked to respond to this. Well, to put the record straight, 7 months after payment for the seats was promised he finally got around to paying for the seats. 7 months after payment was received for the seats, I finally got around to packaging and mailing them.

They were mailed out 3 or 4 days ago via my USPS shipper so they will be arriving on his doorsetp within the next 2 weeks or so, I would guess. (yes...BEFORE I received the messages about the new signature...the new signature had nothing to do with them getting mailed out...). And yes, of course, both packages have tracking numbers and are fully insured.

I also wanted to point out something which only a few people may have seen so far...it was the i-trader rating summary that he made on the 28th of March. It reads as follows:

"i never got my money nor my seats or door sills from this guy! i have pressed felony charges against him in his moms home town so i hope he visits soon to take care of her house cause i'm gonna send him away for a long time along with help from the post office!"

The above is obviously his 'public' version of the statement because the following day he sent me a message directly which basically has the same meaning but it's said in a slightly different manner...I'm guessing that this is the side he doesn't want everyone else to see. It reads as follows:

"I know you sold my seats to blingting and guess your ass cant take care of ya dead moma house now cause i'll be nailing your broke ass to the wall and i want drop the charges check ya pass port ass lol!"

When he refers to 'ya dead moma' he is referring to my mother. She passed away in January and apparently that is his way of letting me know that he knows that.....Nice Willy....real nice. You're a real class act.

And as for selling seats to blingting....???? I have NO idea where that came from. Blingting, would you care to remind me if I sold you a set of rear seats because I sure as hell don't recall that transaction. Considering I haven't removed/obtained/sold a rear seat assembly from a Legend since December 2006 (yeah, the set that I just mailed off to L3GDKANG/JDMKANG) I'm confused as to how I sold him a set...

Well, that's it for me and this transaction. I received payment and his seat assembly has been mailed.

Sorry for bringing this back again but the requests I've received to make some type of reply concerning the new signature really didn't leave me with much of a choice...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.