Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too bad they're attached to a 94 GS 6spd that I had to buy with them. :) now .... do I keep the 93 6spd cpe or the 94 6spd 4 door?? Flip a coin?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
depends..if u have a family, 4 door is more convenient!
I believe sedans handle better!

So how many miles does it have and how much did u pay for it?
I recently got my 94 GS auto with 104K miles.

·
Registered
802 Posts
PSA said:
Too bad they're attached to a 94 GS 6spd that I had to buy with them. :) now .... do I keep the 93 6spd cpe or the 94 6spd 4 door?? Flip a coin?
why don't you just donate the car to me or Graeme, i think we're at the top of the gs six speed waiting list

·
2,879 Posts
Hey Pete,

I don't even wanna know how much you paid for the GS , but knowing you its prob a dime? hehe Anyway, keep both of them!

And have one of your dauhgters drive the other 6speed to the bear mtn meet =)

-jon

PSA said:

·
Registered
702 Posts
i think you should keep the six speed sedan...cuz that is truly rare and harder to find than a six speen coupe...or keep both...what better than to have two six speeds and both sedan and coupe!!!!!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Keep the Sedan. That way you have the SedanGS and and the 94 6-speed Coupe. Perfect Combo!

Can we see a picture of all three cars together before you sell one? That would be awesome :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts