Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up guys, after washing my car and doing a full detail, i finally got a few decent pics put up! Let me know what u guys think. These are just a few pics, i'm gonna add some more later.

www.geocities.com/kaastro/legend.html

·
Registered
347 Posts
Kaastro,

Car looks great, congrats on your ride! Looks like you went sick with the detailing!
Have you thought about doing the custom grille thing - I really like the g1 sedans grille with some nice mesh stuck in there.
Have a look at mine if you like, it's a coupe but you get the idea.

http://www.webphotos.com/list_photos.asp?mi=3&smi=1&a=62220

cheers

richard

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks alot for ur comments, i like ur grill, i was thinkin about it, but i sorda like the way the stock grill looks. i might go get another grill and play with that one and see what i can do with it. Also, i'm workin on making my own custom cold air intake right now. i will def keep updating on that though. Thanks for the input though.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lilboi tony

sanks. It is bone stock, except for the muffler. After my cold air project, that'll be about all the mods i think i'm gonna do though. I love my car though. none of my friend's cars have half the crap my car has! and they all have alot newer cars!

·
Registered
541 Posts
nice car!! Whoa, how did u get it to shine like that? What kind of wax did you use?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AcuraGuy.......surprisingly, i didn't wax this time, lol. i guess the sun helped alot in the pics.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
You know the great thing about the Legend is, you don't really need to modify it to make it look good. It's a very nice car already!!!

Looking Good!! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sweet! Your ride looks great. I am working on a mesh grille for my 88 L Sedan and will upload pictures once the work is done. It should look great. Would like to get my hands on some 89-90 LS rims like yours! Hard to find, though.

G

·
Looks great, and super clean. Is it a 5 speed or auto?
I would some day like to get a 5 speed 90' Legend with low mileage when they are really cheap. :-D
The cars sound like they are really fun to drive. Then again I want to get a 6 speed 95 Coupe too :). For now my 94 Auto coupe with have to suffice.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yo jason520

it sounds awesome, i love it. it's a really deep noise, yet it's not loud and ricey. Very aggresive. that's pretty much the way i'd describe the sound.

SpeedDemon...........it's an auto.....honestly at the time i bought it, i didn't even know that the LS sedan came in stick. I still would have bought this car anyway had i known. I got it for a really good deal and plus, findin a LS sedan in stick is nearly impossible, haha. Harder than findin a GS! i love my car to death. Next week i'll be workin on my custom cold-air project:)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Very nice. Looks like its in good shape. Very excellant for stock. If it were me though I might do something about that tint. Is it only on your back two windows? Exhaust looks really sweet but doesn't look ricey... looks classy. CAI with your exhaust should really let you show ppl what a G1 can do.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks firestorm. yea, the tint is a problem, haha. i bought it with that tint. i've been meanin to re-tint....but the money isn't there. About the rear window, there is tint, but it just doesn't show, i don't know why. oh well. tommorow i'm gonna start on the cold-air project. wish me luck.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Kaastro,
That is a beautiful G1 sedan. It amazes me to see how beautiful the Legends are in any generation! Honda made a baaaad mistake when they decided to stop production of the Legend!

Ghost

1 - 18 of 18 Posts