Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
looks niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :)

what kind of rims are those and is the car lowered?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are Momo Quarar Rims, that I had chromed about 7 years ago.

Yes, the car is lowered. It has Eibach Pro Kits under it with Bilstein Shocks all the way around.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Sweet car dude! It looks good! See, style just doesnt leave these things huh? I was lookin at the early 90 BMW's and Lexus' etc, and none of them (in my opinion look as good as these Acuras did!) Now-a-days, things are a lil' diff perhaps LoL :(

but yah dude, car looks way awesome. what else have you done to him/her?
-bryan

Ahhh... P.S. hav u hear about the Seattle meet commin up??? If not, check out the 'legend meet' area of these forums, and look for the N. Pacific Coast meet or somethin like that. If u cant make the one commin up here in March, maybe you can make the one later in the summer???

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rest of the Story.........

Well, aside from the Eibach and Bilsteins that I mentioned earlier:

Stainless brake lines all the way around.

Yokohama AVS imtermediate 205/55 ZR 16's

Custom Wired headlights with 80/100 bulbs
--- all four of them are on when low beams are on

Ported and polished heads

ALL emblems have been removed, including the LEGEND from
the trunk (had body shop fill in the holes and repaint the trunk)

Stock head unit running a Fosgate 600.4 to MB Quart PSC 216 seperates, a Fosgate 250.2 bridged to a Infinity Kappa Perfect 10.1 in the trunk

Tinted (gonna have that redone soon, to 20% on all 5 windows)

I think that is it. I try to have it look pretty stock, that is why I have used the sotck head unit...and kept all the speakers and amps hidden.

I love when someone gets in the car and hears the system, looks down, and askes if all that sound is coming from that POS stock deck!!

·
Five- O
857 Posts
Car looks great!!!!!!!!!!! man- I love it.

How much did the port and polish cost u? and did u feel a difference - performance wise

Esti

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Porting and Polishing cost was minimal, like 400 I think because the guy who works on all our other stuff did it for me and kind of a favor.

I don't know that I really feel the difference. Maybe if I had an intake and exhaust system on the car it would have made more of a difference. Not sure.

I wasn't too concerned about it because this car isn't about performance for me. When I want to feel power, I drive the NSX. Then again, I still think my coupe is more fun to drive than the NSX for day to day driving.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cost

The cost for my total rewire is pretty cheap. I got all the stuff off eBay. I am into it just over $1000 for all the stuff.

For instance, I got the Fosgate 600.4, the Fosgate 250.2, 50 ft of 12 ga monster wire, 50 ft of 16 ga moster wire, and a couple of fuses from a guy for $440 shipped.

The MB Quarts were only $240 or so shipped

and so on..........

I did the install myself.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts