Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my digicam out and took some pics ... first pic in the album was taken from the ad I first saw my coupe in ... and the rest are with the newly installed 17" Ace Spades.

Enjoy ...

HERE THEY ARE

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
INFO

17x7.5 Ace Spades with 215/45/17 ... now all I need to do is lower it and remove all scratches, dings, scrapes and rust ... and repaint it ... its gonna be a busy month ... :D :D :D

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let's try again ...

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOWERING ?

what ... ???

u don't like the raised look ... its all they talk about in the new import mags ... :D :D :D

i dunno yet ... few options ... what do y'all think ... i don't need it slammed to the ground ... just enough to half the gap there is now ... which is about 4 fingers ... plus ... my wheels are 17x7.5 ... pretty fat ... and i don't want any rubbing ...

a) konis and eibachs
b) konis and h&r
c) ground controls

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
WOW, its amazing what rims do for a car. Look totally different. I say go with the GC's/Koni setup. You can adjust to offset the uneven look (higher on one side) you normally get with HR's or Eibachs.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks

thanks for the comments and suggestions ...

the rims do change the car a lot ... the hyperblack look was exactly what i was looking for ... a cross between silver and chrome ...

i'm still not decided as to which way to go to lower the ride ... i'll have to look at all the examples on this site again ...

more to come soon ... i may have a big surprise coming this weekend ... pics to come ... ;)

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aaaawwwww ...

there there now ... it does look like it ... i'll make sure to keep the tradition of fine looking black coupes going ...

hopefully by monday ... i will have more pics and some great news ... :D :D :D ... i can't wait for this weekend ...

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Hey Man.... sweet lookin coupe!:)

I am jealous of those rims and the body looks mint..... shiny anyways.

What color are you going to paint it..... ?

I wish I had a dark legend again...... wait a minute..... they dont stay clean so I will stick with the light colors for now.

Anyways, I will know its you next time I am cruzin through Edmonton and happen to pass by your ride.

G

·
yeah nice coupe. wish i had a coupe

I wish I had a dark legend again...... wait a minute..... they dont stay clean so I will stick with the light colors for now.
yeah every time i wash my car and then drive it seems to get dirty awfuly quick esp. in the rain. here in WA it rains a lot

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
funny

its so odd that the pics make my coupe's body look mint ... in reality ... there are many cosmetic scars on it ... dents, dings, deep scratches, and rust on the rear wheel wells ...

but not to worry ... i'll have that taken care off within the next 2-3 weeks ... body work and paint job scheduled ... and i will keep it the same color ... and i should get my clear corners and clear bumpers put on then as well ...

mckenzie93 ... be sure to say hi ... i have a few friends with legends here ... one with a dark grey coupe, and tow with sedans ... and they're all gonna be hooked up this summer ... maybe we should have the first ever ALBERTA LEGENDS MEET ... ****nn ... forget maybe ... lets set it up ... i'm gonna go out of my way to get a hold of the other legends i see around town ... there are at least 5 more that i've seen ... and we'll all meet up ...

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
PIMPIN'

That sounds awesome man!

I think there are a few members here in Calgary as well so maybe we could get ahold of them as well. I dont know about Edmonton, but really close to my house is Race City Speedway. Maybe we could meet up there and represent the legend at the track. I went twice last year and so many people were creamin' on my sedan. 2 people offered me money to buy it (should have sold it). But I was the only legend there. There was a pack of about 15 new Celicas there that were defenitaly from a meet because there were Celicas from Saskatchewan and BC there.... and at the end of the night they were all snappin pics and stuff.,.

That would be fun...;)

By the way are you going to buy that 1995 Coupe in Edmonton?

That would be a sweet car man..... only 58000km, pearl white on black leather, one owner. I am trying to convince a friend to buy it. I think the guy is asking too much though....but If I had the dough, I would consider buying and trading for my 6speed.

:cool:

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nah uh

no ... i'm not buying that coupe in edmonton ... that was the same one for sale a few months back in bc ... the guy bought it for $21k+ and thought that he could make a lot bringing it to alberta ... good luck ... $28k for that is insane ...

i found someone with the identical coupe ... with 56k ... even less clicks ... and no accidents ... i'm flying out of town this morning to view the coupe later this afternoon or tomorrow ...

i'll let you know what happens ... cross your fingers ... if all goes well ... there will be 2 legend coupes in the family ... my girl is selling her 95 accord ex-r v6 w/ 141,000km so we can get it ...

if all goes well ... it'll be fun deciding which one to drive ... :D :D :D

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
guess what ...

i finally saw the car ... two words ...

ddaaaayyyy ... mmmmmmmmnnnnn

it looks totally mint ... pearl white ... black interior ... flawless inside and almost flawless outside ... there are two small scrapes on the right bumper ... shouldn't cost too much to fix ...

best of all ... only 57,000 kms on it ...

i can't wait to pick it up ... should be sometime this week ...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.