Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is finally.... I washed it and it was not that dirty when I got home so decided to take some pics for the gang.... I will get some nicer pics when the weather is nicer.... check out the snow. The rims are chrome, if you cant tell cuz of the dirt...

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Awsome!!
That is very clean. The painted lower trim looks great. I think it is about time to do that to my car. That is the color I really really wanted, with the chrome GS/LS Coupe wheels too... :cool:

I am jealous:eek:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Nice coupe!. The color of the car looks very nice. It seems like it's snowing a lil' too much over there. Why don't i go pick up there car, since here in cali it's kind of sunny so i can take care of it while it snows :D;):plol.

Latin........................

·
Registered
37 Posts
damn, looks just like mine,xcept for my windows are tinted.

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
damn that really looks clean. if i didn't know, i'd say it was brand new car. wanna trade?:D :D :D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
painting lower portion is something i plan on doing as well....

nice buy.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND said:
Nice coupe!. The color of the car looks very nice. It seems like it's snowing a lil' too much over there. Why don't i go pick up there car, since here in cali it's kind of sunny so i can take care of it while it snows :D;):plol.

Latin........................
Latin... I will send it to you to store for the winter... thanx for the offer:D

93 type II, I am going to be getting the windows smoked soon here.... what % tint do you have and do you have pics....?

As for the side mouldings, are they not supposed to be the color of the car?? I never really noticed that on other people pics... my sedan was a dark color so I did not notice that either.

Thanx fellas...

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hey Mckenzie looks Hot for looking stock, i don't if it's the picture with the snow the paintjob or the lower trim being painted but the car looks Hot in the pics, it's like it's saying "here i am come get some":D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Tint the windows then leave it alone!! LOL

I'm serious that car looks PERFECT. If I had it that's probably the only thing I would change, the tints. What year is it again? Looks like a 94-95?

What's the color code for it? Maybe I should get my GS repainted that color some day :D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey Mckenzie, I think I gotta inspect the car for about a week before you can really drive it. I gotta make sure its functions properly and test the gears. Bring her this way. I'll handle all the charges and service will be free. :D :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
C25A1guy said:
She looks cold. Bring her in and put an electric blanket over her, man. :D
I know.... poor legend:( all frosty. you wanna hear how bad I had to pay for the stupid car wash and pictures... I went to go out for a drink about three hours after I had washed her. I went to do the remote lock thingy, and the locks would not even move. THe thing was frozen rock solid.....!!!! My lock pins would not move, the door handles were frozen to the side of the car and I could not even get the key in the locks. After 5 minutes with an extension cord and a hair dryer, I was finally able to open the passenger door and crawl over the seats, which I covered in snow and dirt... SUCCESS:) And all of that stress for a damn beer!!

Dee, I thought we had this conversation before..... its on its way as of tomorrow, and you can test it all out for me and make sure everything works properly...;) I want you to pay special attention to the redline on the tach as I have never tested that out yet:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Damn Calgary Canadians w/ a ridiculously LOW drinking age :D

I have never been there and taken advantage of it....really, no. I am good little boy. ;)

Alberta is a beautiful place, I was there last summer for the Calgary Stampede. It was fun. I can't wait to see more clean pics of the car.

later

1 - 20 of 28 Posts