Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is so smooth and I love the feel of the clutch. I feel so refreshed. I did the work myself with help from my uncle who let me use his garage w/ a lift and air tools. I first planned to work on the ground but since I had the privilege to raise the entire car it made sense not to. Overall, it wasn't too difficult. I can't imagine how I would of managed without the lift or air tools. The rusted bolts on the exhaust were still stuborn, so I even had to use a blow torch to get some of them loose. Another area of difficulty was seal bolt off the extension shaft. Too bad I didn't take any pictures, I would have a great tutorial.

·
Registered
358 Posts
aahhh...I remember that feeling...about 25k miles ago, lol. Now I've got to replace this hose that is leaking clutch fluid. It's a slow leak, but its annoying to have to fill the resovoir every week.

Hey Leon...I'm gonna rub it in...I HAVE A STICK AND I'M HAVING FUN, HAHAHA. Nah, j/k with ya. Hope your project goes smooth!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Legendary91L said:
aahhh...I remember that feeling...about 25k miles ago, lol. Now I've got to replace this hose that is leaking clutch fluid. It's a slow leak, but its annoying to have to fill the resovoir every week.

Hey Leon...I'm gonna rub it in...I HAVE A STICK AND I'M HAVING FUN, HAHAHA. Nah, j/k with ya. Hope your project goes smooth!
HAHAhhA
Patrick....I wish I could have found A 5 spd or 6 spd, but I feel that I will have a breakthru and set new grounds if I get it done.....hope to see you at the ASL meet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts