Acura Legend Forum banner

Finally some pics of my car!!!

844 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Kylefire5 
#1 ·
Just some pictures of my car i just got a hold of a camera.... sorry about the garage i was blocked in.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey looks nice. I love the Coupes. Looks like you had a respray? Looks very nice anyway. Like those wheels too. They look the part on the Legend.

Good Job

#4 ·
nice ride. I like the cup holders alot, what car are they from and what did you have to do to get them in. Also, what seat covers are those, some ordered from e-bay or custom made? I would like to know because i am finishing painting my car linclon jet black this week and need new covers and those look perfect. Thx Ryan

#5 ·
ryan_1988 said:
nice ride. I like the cup holders alot, what car are they from and what did you have to do to get them in. Also, what seat covers are those, some ordered from e-bay or custom made? I would like to know because i am finishing painting my car linclon jet black this week and need new covers and those look perfect. Thx Ryan
If you do a search on the cup holders......I think they're from a Ford Taurus. If you're repainting......then spend the extra money and check out:

www.leatherseats.com ......I've had new leather installed in both my Coupes.

#6 ·
those are seat covers i got from a member here i think you can get them on ebay for about 40 dollars... those cupholders are from a Taurus they are kind of hard to get in there but it is well worth...thanks for all the compliments

#7 ·
Has anybody ever seen the cup holders in the 1999.5 to 2004 or 2005 jettas, they look like they could fit right in if you got a small spacer between the radio and it. Just a thought. Oh yeah, on those seat covers that you got, how well do they hold for not moving around and how well does the rear seat cover, got any pictures from looking in the windshield??? thx

#8 ·
yea i will post some later they were chalenging to get on there good i had to tie them to anything i could find under the seats, buut after i got them on good i have had no trouble at all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.