Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the sucker (almost) running again. After nearly 3 months of it sitting in my driveway, I've replaced the transmission shift solenoid, the starter (this was a *****, let me tell you!) and I'm just waiting on new bolts for the fuel filter (i broke them trying to get the darn fuel line off of the filter) and I'll be good to go.

The bad news: I'm thinking of selling her anyway. Even if I decide to keep the Legend, I'm buying my buddy's CRX for cheap, and mod the hell out of it. I might keep the Legend as a work-week/long trip car, but this CRX is calling me, and I'm not sure I can afford two insurance payments (unless I give my fiance the Acura)

·
Registered
400 Posts
i would keep the legend, u have a 4 dr and that would be a comfortable ride on long road trips. if the car runs great either keep it or u might be able to sell it for a decent price. a crx is a little civic hatchback right? i would hate to take a long trip in one of those, and theyre so small....hold on to the legend

·
Registered
157 Posts
You have a fiancee, keep the Legend!! I had a heavily modified RX7 which, upon marriage, got traded for the Legend. Just one married guys suggestion.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess it comes down to my old lady. If she wants it, and wants to pay insurance on it, we'll keep it. I think she needs to get rid of her Sunbird anyway (it's a POS) and would like to keep the Legend. Incidently, took the CRX on a little trip this weekend. Not too bad on the highway, but I sure wish it had cruise control.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I have a slammed maxima (86) model and wifey wont ride in it, she likes the way it looks and all , but she'd rather ride in her Toyota corolla or my Legend (90) LS . If you get the CRX and let the Legend go, you may incounter a few complaints.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's tempting to keep the legend, but the sale of it would permit the purchase of a new b16 for the CRX (which for owning for 2 weeks or so I am in absolute love with). I'm still having transmission troubles in the Legend (maybe something electrical, too). I'll hold onto her for a few more months at least and see how finances work themselves out this summer (the sunbird seems like it's on its last leg). The old lady likes the CRX, but can't drive stick, and likes the legend, but thinks it's too big. Kionda frustrating that she's so picky. I need to pick up a cheap civic coupe with an auto for her, or something.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
cool

Thats understandable, Hey,.. you gotta do what ya gotta do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts