Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I was riding with my parents in our maxium and saw a fine blonde hair girl at the gas station fueling up her nice black legend with rims. She was hot and her car was so nice. I wish I was driving in my legend so I could have pulled in and talked to her.

It was in La Verne california.

Anyone know who she is?

I have never seen her again,

·
Registered
238 Posts
Triton3K said:
Yeah we definately need some kind of card or something that we can give to other Legend drivers we see.
What do we need to do to get some cards or something. I know of a few tight legends in my area that are not hip the the forums.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
We definately need those cards. Anyways, isn't La Verne, about half way to Rancho Cucamanga and Rialto? I have family out there in those areas. I know that in Montebello, one time I saw a Legend Sedan (91-93) black, with nice rims, gold trim all around (even the front grille) and it was, what appeared to be a nice looking Latin girl. Then I saw this same car again at the Montebello Mall... I was going to leave a note, but didn't have any business cards.. oh well

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya the girl I saw was hot as hell. She was blonde.
I would luv to have talked to her.

You would not even need a pick up line, just show her your legend.

That is assuming she luvs her legend like we do.

She probably was some air head driving her boyfriends car thinking about how she would luv if he sold this oldmans car and bought some raised up chevy truck that rides like crap but they still think can corner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts