Banned
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
95 Sherwood Green Pearl LS Coupe with 89k

-BRAND NEW GS rims (straight from the boxes) :bowdown:
-BRAND NEW Katzkin leather seats
-OEM fogs
-Original NY car with ZERO rust throughout :bowdown:

these were taken in front of the sellers house with my sedan in front....I'll have better pix after I clean her up (she's in my driveway resting nicely)

I can actually understand the whole commotion about coupes now, they are truly a different breed than the sedans (and now I have the best of both) :yes:

Finally my Legend collection is complete! :woot:

I'll let the few pix I have do the talking...comments/inquiries more than welcome!

(pay no attention to the TX plate-it was just to get the car back home)

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys....I just came home from the grocery store and as I was pulling up in my sedan I spyed my coupe sitting there in my driveway and the grin on my face was priceless.....still in shock about it.... (kind of a an impulse buy---I saw it online, test drove it, looked it over, pondered about it for a day or so, went back had my father drive it and walked away with it less than 15min later lol

If all goes well at the DMV, it should be making it to the CT meet lol....

everyone cross ur fingers for me :lol: ;) :yes:

(sorry no obligatory keys transfer pic...forgot my camera in the sedan lol)

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like a diamond.
believe it or not that means alot coming from ya bro.....I know you are ultra anal and picky and it means alot....

thanks! :woot: :thumbsup: :yes: :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
That car is a beauty. The only thing it needs is new floor mats. Looks like the incorrect shade of Ivory, probably from 91-92. "Holy NitPick Batman"

I am green with envy though. Straight out of college I wanted the sherwood on tan leather Coupe. Ended up buying a green on tan leather Maxima (good 14K less - posted pics previously). Now a sedan fits my needs (3 kids), but a coupe someday...maybeeeee. :thumbsup:

Nice find!

·
Registered
962 Posts
I can actually understand the whole commotion about coupes now, they are truly a different breed than the sedans (and now I have the best of both)

Yes, the coupes are in a different class from the sedans as you are finding out. Great find with less than 100k miles. That antenna has to come down..:p

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
That coupe is very very nice. I want under hood pics too!

and kermey kermit or whatever you called it... Needs to be rethought to like

"OMGWTFBBQ!!!! HOW DID I PULL THIS AWSOME DEAL OFF?"

or somthing like that.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
he's right; for those of you that haven't driven coupes, you must.

I recently picked up a coupe for a buddy of mine---man it was minty.

54k original miles, always garage kept, female driven, delicious paint w/ near perfect leather.. to top it all off, it was a 5 speed.

i took the bus from DC up to PA and drove it back about 200 miles. needless to say, it was an amazing ride. I had never driven a 5speed legend or a coupe before this, and now i want one unbelievably badly.

ANYYWAYSSS. looks minty; i'm jealous :(

edit: the coupe i mentioned is for sale btw. check autotrader in the wash/dc area ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts