Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.... I actually took time off this long weekend (Canada Day) to get the heck out of Calgary and go on a 4 day vacation. I went out to Mabel Lake BC.... about 7 hours west of Calgary STRAIGHT through the Rocky Mountains.

Let me tell you guys... life does bot get any better than this weekend. I picked up my 2 pals on friday morning about 11am. My one buddy Tyler could not shut up about the legend. He was creamin all weekend and more envious than anyone I have ever met. So anyways, we start making our way through the mountains, traffic was flowing. Then all of a sudden, it came to a grinding hault just as we were about to hit the twisties. A double fatality head-on accident shut down the highway for 2 hours.

So back on the road again, I wanted to make up some time. Started to take the corners nice and tight, hugging the road all the way...... dotted line comes up, drops it into 3rd, hammers on it, up to 140 into 4th, 5th then 6th again. Back behind traffic just cruzin now, enjoying the most amazing scenery on earth, and not wanting to ever get out of this car. It was like that the rest of the way. We got to a part were my buddy was like.... "slow down... this is the most dangerous part of the highway."

So I figured I would see how the legend could handle in this dangerous part. It was like that commercial of the WRX flying through the mountains around sharp turns, down shifting, upshifting everything,..... it was absolutely amazing. The passengers were even impressed So after about 12 hours of being in the car, we finally get there.

Saturday I got hammered and met this drop-dead gorgeous girl from Denmark. Lets just say by Sunday night, we were in my buddies sauna getting to "know" each other......hehe.... Denmark girls sure know how to....

Then same thing on the way back today. I DID NOT WANT TO EVER STOP DRIVING. Even after 7 hours it was sooo much fun its not even explainable. The scenery, the weather, the car, 6 speed, all added to an amazing weekend. Oh.... and the girl too.... that was the best part.:cool:.

This car is the most amazing car I have ever driven in. It is really a treat on the highway. My friend was even comparing it to his uncles Benz.

Just thought I would share my first really enjoyable experience in this wonderful car.:)

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
about the girl

acuralegend.com said:
pics?

of the Danish chick?
LOL.... you guys are hilarious....:)

Sorry.... no pics of the chick...or the trip.... only in my memory.

But she was fine.....petite blonde figure of course.

It was funny though because when I came back from a round of Golf on Saturday afternoon, my one friend who stayed at the cabin had this chick with him. When I saw her I was like "damn shes hot..."

So when the just the guys were together we were all eager to hit on her, and my one friend thought he had her because he was with her all day. I jumped on that competition and layed the ground work saturday night. Sunday I kept bringing it up that I was gone the next day, and before long that night we were gettin' it on in a pitch black sauna. It was sweet.... till like 2:30 in the morning. I was up early Monday and gone like that....

Just wondering if you know the way to get to Calgary. In two weeks Im on holiday too and well take my Legend coupe to Calgary. Im in Vancouver.

As for that, I am sure you just take the Trans-Canada straight East. I have not ever driven through to Vancouver so I am not really sure. I think there is a short-cut somewhere called the Kokahalla.... but not 100% sure. I am positive that it will be a really nice drive though.... have fun....
:) .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.