Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was taking some pictures you won't ever see to document unmentionables after the first wash of summer and I took this shot which surprised me once I got it uploaded. I didn't even wax(empty bottle) and I'm giving black paint a run for its money. I like where this summer is going:

We can also talk about the very visible micro-swirls in my paint if you really want. I guess my dry cloth is spent.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
So beautiful as usual ...

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
The last thing I want to talk about is your very visible micro swirls. . :giggle:

Looks good bro, needs more cowbell...and pics! :p
the ones ont he trunk lid! ahhh hehe

ken i hope this isnt the first day you actually washed your car this year

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ken i hope this isnt the first day you actually washed your car this year
It is... the last time I washed it was for the turkey day meet. You didn't wonder why thats still my sig?

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
polish that trunk STAT and sell me your GS rims ;)

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
It is... the last time I washed it was for the turkey day meet. You didn't wonder why thats still my sig?
dude dont tell me that my legend has been washed on a monthly basis since then and now its back to weekly washings and its still filthy I cant keep it clean!

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dude dont tell me that my legend has been washed on a monthly basis since then and now its back to weekly washings and its still filthy I cant keep it clean!
Toss that car cover on. Thats how I'm surviving the onslaught of pollen right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.