Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Sales Guido
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, it was a pretty nice day in state college yesterday, so I got my first coat of wax on for the winter. I'll probably get another coat on again in 2 weeks over thanksgiving. I've been wanting to try Mother's Reflections wax for a long time, so I finally got some. First impressions are all positive. For just a wash and wax (no clay, polish, or top coat) it has a very reflective finish, possibly the most reflective wax I've ever used. It goes on ridiculoously easy, and comes off just as well. It's a fully synthetic wax, and I've only ever used a pure Carnauba or Carnauba/synthetic blend. If it has the durability of the carnaubas I typically use, this will probably be my new wax of choice. I also threw in a couple of pics of my CAI, since I don't think I ever posted any.

In case the pics don't work, here's the link to the album:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=2117646254

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
DUUDE thats NICE and i like the arial pic it reminds me of the meet but man thats clean !! keep it up

· Sales Guido
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
94ac-leg said:
Car looks sweet man, I'm a mother's fan myself as well. Love the mod list, thinkin bout any rims?
Thanks. Yeah, wheels and full suspension are coming after I graduate in May, along with a couple other performance mods.

· Registered
3,012 Posts
Are those true EDM's?

Lookin nice man. Good polish job :)

· Sales Guido
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys. No, they aren't EDM's, just USDM's with clear corners and bumpers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.