Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. just the other day i was cruisin ebay lookin at various things and i stumbled upon an acura flip out key. it actually said acura on it, it was black and was shaped sorta like a weird wave like to conform to the hand or something? anywho my question is has anyone on here ever seen this before? i wanted to get it but it was something like $36 and i forgot to go back and see about gettin it.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so whoever has a different key...do they have a pic that we can see cause im considering gettin one soon cause they look pretty sweet. even if its kinda cheap lookin online u never know till u get it huh?

· Registered
90 Posts
Jetstorm19 said:
so whoever has a different key...do they have a pic that we can see cause im considering gettin one soon cause they look pretty sweet. even if its kinda cheap lookin online u never know till u get it huh?
I only have my camera phone right now so don't expect this pics to be amazingly clear but I'll see what I can do in photoshop. Its basically what it looks like just plastic and metal it doesn't really feel all that cheap but then again its just a key so yea...but it sure is fun to juss press the buttom and watch the key flip out

· Banned
14,938 Posts
if you get a new key from acura (not worn) then any key place can make a exact copy to the flip out, cuz if you use a worn key they tend not you work... i had a problem with that, i had a key made at ace and it didn;t work, then after i got a key from acura, then old worn key would not always start the car

· Registered
52 Posts
It looks nice, but is very low-quality. My friend bought one for his Legend and another for his brother's Maxima. Both started to fall apart, the spring tensions were off, the key for the Max didn't even close after a while, it just stayed open. It's pretty much hollow inside, with a spring and some other cheap parts. After a while they started to look worse than McDonald's happy meal toys. Definitely not worth it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.