Acura Legend Forum banner

What do you think?

  • beauty

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • real beauty

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • awesome

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DAYUM!

    Votes: 7 58.3%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
Joined
·
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just watching the Travel channel, and this Hawaiian beauty starts calling my name....I was like WHOAAA!!

I am going there this summer....Chris, don't abandon me.....lol
I know that I will be with my lady, but we are allowed to look, right?



So I went to the internet and passed her on....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,658 Posts
Very Nice.

This might seem a little to bland for some of you, but I've always been a sucker for this type of girl!!:







I also had another one of Jennifer Love Hewitt, that might be considered a little *too* revealing, so I opted not to post it after all hehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
I also have a thing for Latin women :D
Seem to fall for them a little too easily (damin it!)
hahaha me too futurex me too i think its their exotic look or natural tan, ass, even their eyes that makes them so ****ing sexy but i don't know why i like them so much out of all the type of girls maybe they are not common where i live. When i see them **** i want them and love them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
Hey leon how about an "i'd just do her" on the poll?:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,658 Posts
pipes_0 said:


hahaha me too futurex me too i think its their exotic look or natural tan, ass, even their eyes that makes them so ****ing sexy but i don't know why i like them so much out of all the type of girls maybe they are not common where i live. When i see them **** i want them and love them
Hehehe, exactly. I'm quite lucky though, I live in a city where the population is as follows:

50% Hispanic
30% Asian
20% everyone else
Good Mixes all around!!
:D

Also, I'm Latin myself, which means my family's friends etc, many of them are Latin... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,039 Posts
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
I was just watching the Travel channel, and this Hawaiian beauty starts calling my name....I was like WHOAAA!!

I am going there this summer....Chris, don't abandon me.....lol
I know that I will be with my lady, but we are allowed to look, right?



So I went to the internet and passed her on....
She has man hands.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
671 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
Very Nice.

This might seem a little to bland for some of you, but I've always been a sucker for this type of girl!!:

I also had another one of Jennifer Love Hewitt, that might be considered a little *too* revealing, so I opted not to post it after all hehe
I'm with ya... Natalie Portman and Jennifer Love Hewitt are good for me! :)

-James
 

·
LegendaryRL
Joined
·
346 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
Hey leon how about an "i'd just do her" on the poll?:D
haha lolz:D :D

that will take the top voting for sure
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
I'm with FutureX! Those next door girls do it for me everytime! Yousa
 

·
I'm too sexy for my car
Joined
·
2,498 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
Alright!!! I'm not alone.

You know what's better than a fine woman? a fine woman in a Legend, now that's rare :D
I agree with ya on that one. I love me some Dominican girls and Panamanian girls. When I say they got some nice a$$es on them, boy they make me wanna HOLLA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts

·
I'm too sexy for my car
Joined
·
2,498 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:
make me wanna HOLLA.

alright CLUE:p
Dont say that, people already say I look like that fool. :D :D

Hey Future, I've just been working lately. Trying to get back into the flow of things, thats why i'm not on as much as I use to. I gotta get paid and get me my damm X5.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,634 Posts
Triton3K said:


Dont say that, people already say I look like that fool. :D :D

Hey Future, I've just been working lately. Trying to get back into the flow of things, thats why i'm not on as much as I use to. I gotta get paid and get me my damm X5.
Hey Tri u getting in the studio? I want to work on some music, but i've yet to find good producers, I'm hopefully Getting with this Colombian chick this weekend to work on her DJ'ing i'm helping her to try to get ready for this Latin DJ comp out here in April, she has that entertainment hunger, she says she wants to act, and do the MC, thing, i'm gonna see what kind of lyrics she's got, but hopefully she be ready for this DJ comp, i'm getting her to compete with male DJ, she'll hopefully turn headz.......
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top