Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering where I could find the original floor mats for my 92 coupe. I remember I bought some a long time ago for my 94 sedan but forgot the website.

Brad
92 LS coupe

·
Registered
702 Posts
Just go to any acura dealership if you want the factory original ones...will probably cost $100 for set of four. You can choose whatever color you want that acura made for legends, and the drivers and front passengers will have the word LEGEND in OEM font written on it, so that's a nice touch...the rear ones fit perfectly. It's the exact same ones as you would have when the car was new. I didn't even go with the original color when I bought my floor mats cuz I didn't want the beige ones, so I simply went with black and that looks nice.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I need floor mats for my 94 GS also. I just called Cerritos Acura and luckily they have 1 set in stock for $108 - all four. I'm picking them up tomorrow.

·
Registered
159 Posts
btw....u have to buy online to get the discount prices, but you can call up and talk to them and they always answer my questions so that i know i'm buying the right part.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts