Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen in a couple of threads where guys have mentioned Florida legends meeting up in valdosta so i figured i'd start a specific thread for all Florida Legend owners wanting to caravan up to NALM. I figured for everyone that lives in the Orlando or Tampa area and further south to Miami we could all meet up in either Tampa or Orlando and make the drive up, and meet with others along the way up through Fl. to Valdosta. Also i'd like to be able to get both the G1 and G2 up so anyone that is interested in driving one of my coupes up to Nalm let me know.

PS.- I'm still crossing my fingers that i get this time off of work so, me going is tentative on me getting the days off, but either way i think all central Fl and further south legends should meet up and make the drive up. Let me know what you guys think. We should be able to get something together.

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, i saw the SE thread..thats where i read about meeting up in Valdosta...this is specific to Florida guys though..not the entire SE

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Hi, This post of mine is very knowledgable and may enhance the information of the viewers , however I would like some specific information for myself. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,
Someone send this guy a private message. :rofl:

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:wtf::headscrat
Hi, This post of mine is very knowledgable and may enhance the information of the viewers , however I would like some specific information for myself. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
yea florida PPL midwest and far west is coming, somewhat, i don't see many florida ppl on the registered list!!

I'm freaken towing my coupe 700miles to show up, brian is towing his coupe from TX, tyson is driving his 330+K coupe from Arizona. lets have the BEST july 4th party/meet/NALM ever!!!

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Any update on your abality to attend NALM 2008?
No word yet..i keep asking about those days, but apparently there are quite a few people taking vacation during that time that were already scheduled for it, so she has to see if she will have the manpower to cover my shift while i'm gone. She's slow as hell.

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not if i can get my boss to give me a straight answer about those days off. I asked for those days off a month ago and still haven't gotten a yes or no. I'm trying to take both G1 and G2, even if i have to stick them both on a trailor and pull them up.

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aaah, c'mon al...That's what it was made for. Look at the miles on mine..253K..look at tyson..325K and he's driving from CA. If i get the time off we can drive up.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.