Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Who is THE MASTER?!
1,349 Posts

the paint job on this legend looks pretty good... does anyone know how much it was cost for a complete paint job that involves the engine bay and door jams?

·
Registered
49 Posts
You forgot mine ...

Awww, I'm hurt. I know it's not on Craigslist anymore but I think I've got the only 6 SPD out of that bunch you offered up. She even has ActionJackson's blessings. :yes: And she's still for sale ... grrr. I've got her on cars.com now. Cars.com: 1994 Acura Legend L. Got tired of the "garage sale" mentality on Craigslist.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awww, I'm hurt. I know it's not on Craigslist anymore but I think I've got the only 6 SPD out of that bunch you offered up. She even has ActionJackson's blessings. :yes: And she's still for sale ... grrr. I've got her on cars.com now. Cars.com: 1994 Acura Legend L. Got tired of the "garage sale" mentality on Craigslist.
Can't Believe you still have yours!

·
Registered
14 Posts
...I looked at 4 Legends last 2 weeks (3 that were listed above) and as you can see in my avatar, I picked up the 3rd listing; and reduced the price further down to $3k. That blue one was crap in person!

I feel like I got a deal, previous owner's loss (and loss of income) was Definately my gain....mechanically it's in great shape: body has 127k miles but engine & trans have under 75k (paperwork to back that up)...Brakes, rims and tires, and coil packs less than 2 months old (which added up to $3k)...and for piece of mind, last 2 days I changed coolant, trans fluid, brake fluid, oil, fuel system cleaned, new fuel filter, dropped in a K&N (with a lil homemade cold air in the works), and have new plugs & wires I'll throw in this weekend. HID's, clear corners n clear front blinkers on order.....Few cosmetic flaws, but eventually new paint and Stromung.....Gotta love them Legends.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Can't Believe you still have yours!
Neither can I. Thank the economy. There is interest, but no one has any money. The last several callers didn't have jobs or any money but hoped I could look past that. I'm thinking of changing my name on the listing to "George" or something like that. I'm wondering if I'm getting that type of call because I'm female. Silly fools. :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts