Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several emails back & forth to this so called "Body Kit Brokerage" company, I seem to have made a lot of progress...

I questioned to them why they don't come up on any search engines, why all their pics are posted from different web pages, why is their webpage misleading and incomplete, etc, etc and they've made a lot of changes to their site since to answer some of those questions.... I'm still a little skeptical however if anyone was considering purchasing from them, they do have the lowest prices on kits I've ever seen for Legends and many other vehichles so be careful and good luck.

SaGe69

·
Registered
702 Posts
i just recently heard of them and they do seem to have great prices and even have the jdm one piece lights for legends, however i don't know anybody who has bought from them...who knows, they may even offer great group discounts....

·
Registered
702 Posts
thanks man, yeah definitely 1000 dollars for the one piece is crazy, i was talking bout the prices of the body kits were good and just mentioned that they did have jdm one pieces too.

i do want to get one pieces but i'm going to have to wait another month or two before seriously considering it.

what kind of prices are you talking about?

thanks

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
jrock7791 said:
$500 +shipping for used "like new" or if you prefer new they are $750 +shipping...the shipping is $25.
So what's the actual price you are purchasing the lights for over here in Japan? I hate to say it, but $500 sounds like an assload for a set of used headlights, especially when you can get a whole Legend for, say $2500 or so....

·
Registered
722 Posts
acuralegend.com, The reason cars are cheap is due to the Japanese Compulsary Insurance issue, parts are never as cheap as we would like over here..a simple thing here like normal spark plugs could cost more than $25 a piece. I'm purchasing them for 60,000 yen with a yen rate of 125 to the dollar on base... so do the math...equals $480 the extra $20 helps me provide the packaging materials..not to mention I'm going and picking these things up the packing them and taking them to the post office...There are better things I could do with my time but I wanted to help everyone because paying $1000+ in the states for them is absurd. And If you were implying that I'm pulling a big profit.....I am offended! You could always order from importfan or something. Furthermore, your down there at Iwakuni..why don't you give it a shot!! Maybe Tokyo prices are different. I don't make the prices I'm just trying to help!!

PS If your paying $2500 or so for a car there, your getting ripped off, cars at Yokota and the surrounding areas are much cheaper. I bought my 92 coupe off-base for almost $1800!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
All I have to say is that I need to learn japanese and move to Japan so that I can drive all of those PHAT rides and buy them for cheap. Those car prices are so absurdly low.

Hey JRock...so you could really hook me up with some one piece light? hmmmmm.....do they come with wiring harnesses and all that? Can I install HIDs into them?

·
Registered
722 Posts
The hid's would take your own customizing, they sell a h4h kit here but it is way too much. And yes they come with wiring harnesses if you want it that way and dust covers. Email me for more info. Aiznpride will have his set next week, I already sent him his harnesses and grill too!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks JRock. I'm going to Vegas first and then depending on how much loot I win or lose, I'll decide on either buying the 1 piece or getting HIDs. I am not sure how to customize the 1 piece for HIDs but I've been drooling over an HID kit for quite sometime now so I may do that first.

I'll let you know what I decide, I'll send you an e-mail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.