Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. Time for some advance planning. As many of the Bear Mt and Carlisle attendees know I can do up so good Q (BBQ). So here's the question: Do the Legend folks want to have a BBQ feed at NOPI?

Given my logistics, it would be my meat and locally procured potato salad and cole slaw. This would not be a free feed (unless someone comes up with a sponsor). Pulled pork, beef brisket, chicken, ribs; I can do it all. So what do you guys think? Pulled meat I'd figure at $5 per person, Ribs (pork baby back) at $10 per person Of course all would depend on head count and local support for stuuf like plates, utensils etc.

I never make a profit doing this, just trying to pull the Legend community together.

Please spare the boards bandwidth and PM or EMail me direct. Posters will NOT be counted/considered.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Man,

$10 would probably be cheaper than what a hot dog and fries would cost from the vendors. Count me in! Peace.

Will "Livin' Legend":2cool:

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To be honest guys, at less than a half dozen people willing to commit, it isn't worth my time. It's only economical when I get larger numbers.

If I'm gonna do anything its this weekend. So chime in with those PMs and EMails. Like I said before, posters will not be counted.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, still not much response so here's what I'll do: This will be a "sampler meal". A few ribs, some pulled pork and texas brisket plus sides. First pay, first served. Once I have everything done I'll know the cost (but it won't be over $10 based on experience).

I've also invited the CL and TL guys to partake so I'm sure of no leftovers.

Lunch from 11 to 1.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Will the CL And TL guys be parked with us. I hope we get first place in line. I hope they son't eat too much. What about drinks do I need to bring my own. Peace.

Will "Livin' Legend" :2cool:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey I'll bring some drinks.

Will "Livin' Legend":2cool:

G

·
Hey Dave i'ma bring some Chicken breast.... Could I BBQ them on your grill?:D

Also I'll provide that SOUTHERN Ice Tea i've become SOOOOO Addicted to Sweetened of cource...:D

This will be Sat. & Sunday if possible...

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:

Smart. Well then can I warm up my precooked chicken?:D
Everything I am bringing will be in vacuum sealed bags then reheated in hot water on my camp stove. But you know cold grilled chicken is pretty tasty as it is.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.