Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I was just wondering how you like your exhaust. I wanna know what the "Remus sound" is. I am about to buy the Remus Twin Turbo Exhaust but i am a little afraid it might be two quiet for my liking, but i like the look of it. Right now i got a ractive can and a hi flow and it is loud and looks like . I like the loudness but no so much the look. Am i gonna get what im looking for out of this muffler?
thx and happy holidays
Josh

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
The remus sound is very refined. It isn't silent, but it doesn't sound like a magnaflow on a V8 mustang. It really depends on how loud you want it. I personally like the way the remus sounds, but you may not. At idle, it has a quiet, bassy tone which gets more audible as your RPMs increase. At WOT, you'll definitely know it's there. ;)

I think I recall mention in earlier threads of a sound clip of the Remus exhaust tone. Might want to do a search to find it.

·
Victory is fleeting...
5,414 Posts
I have a Universal Remus on my 94L, and at times I have considered getting a resonator put on to quiet it. But it really isn't that bad, it's sort of a nice, deep tone, but it is not overwhelmingly loud. At highway cruising, you can hear it, your car will not be a "luxury car", but again the sound is not like that of a Mustang or Vette.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.