Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Oh, you may want to look for someone who installed an MMR colored guage face. All of the reverse indiglos are over-lays anyway, so even if they made them for the type II, the stock guages will still be on the car.

Only the MMR faces were replacement faces which required the removal of the original guage face.

·
:)
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I used to have the MMR set and I gave them to Chris K but we needed to make a sticker to replace the type I speedo gauge, it will be much cheaper for him to do that than pay $90 for the set from MMR.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
LegendGS said:
I don't think that there are any Type IIs with reverse indiglos as none were made. I believe that there may be one who is using Type I indiglos though.
LegendGS,
you´re right about "reverse indiglos". Got this EMail from MUGEN Power... Read this EMail below!

Hello Mike,
We do ship to Germany, which costs $19, and we do not have gauges for the Legend that go to 160 mph at this time. However, we are going to carry the 160 mph version very soon, in about a month or so, but only for the two-color and 6-color, not for the Reverse Style. Thank you!

----- Original Message -----
Wrom: AFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQEMSFDU
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 6:24 AM
Subject: Fragen fuer den Verkaeufer - Artikelnummer 1831675975

> Dear seller,
> I have two questions about your "91-95 LEGEND SILVER REVERSE INDIGLO GAUGES."
> 1st: Do you also ship to Germany ?
> 2nd. Do you have also scales ...up to 160 mph (instead of 140 mph)

> Mike Dichte / Cologne (Germany)
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Artikelbez. : Reverse SILVER Indiglo Gauges Legend 91-95
> Verkaeufer: sr-motorsports
> Auktionsbeginn: 25.05.02 00:04:41 MESZ
> Auktionsende: 01.06.02 00:04:41 MESZ
> Preis: Beginnt bei US $29,99
> Um sich den Artikel anzuschauen, klicken Sie bitte auf den folgenden Link
(Sollte der Link nicht funktionieren, kopieren Sie ihn bitte in Ihren
Browser): http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1831675975

·
Registered
423 Posts
6 colors as in 6 color indiglos? If they do I'm down. I tried gettin' AZtoys to do it and they flaked out :(

Mike D, please let us type II drivers know when the email you and tell you they have them. Thanks.

Latin..............

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND said:
Mike D, please let us type II drivers know when the email you and tell you they have them. Thanks.
Latin..............
Latin,
ok, no problem. Has been sent a new mail today to MUGEN POWER. He told me...
"... if we have our new gauges (160 mph) we will to keep inform you, regarding your order here. "

I´ll keep inform you, guys. Really too bad, that this only in mph and not in km/h !!!

To be the fastest is to own an Legend !!!

Mike / Cologne (Germany)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.