Acura Legend Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I will put all these links in my site when I can

I am making a site for just Links and Links.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Try wheelguys.com they let u c what the car will look like wit the rims, n u can change car color, tint, wheel size, ride height, and see what the wheels look like when dey moving

·
Registered
6 Posts
This may not matter in many states but you will notice that when you link to Discount Tire, Custom Wheels, Truck & Car Rims | Discount Tire Co. you will find that there are two divisions of this company, America's Tire and Discount Tire Direct. In California, if a mail order business has a physical presence in the state, the business is required to collect sales tax. For some reason these guys do not. Rather than trying to find a mail order company in another state and wondering how to get them mounted and balanced you can buy from Discount(with no tax) and then go to America's and have them mounted and balanced for $19.99 each. The America's near me will price match the no sales tax price by dividing the Discount price by 108.25%, calling the result the "selling price" and then charging tax on that. The price of a mail order seller with the convenience of a local dealer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The list is kewl! I'm thinking of getting new rims for my car. I have already checked the best rims online, however, I am still a little undecided of what to choose. I like zenetti though. What do you guys think of it? Thanks!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts