Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
for those of you who may be interested:

this is the Premium model with Traction control, heated seats and a cd changer.

I have also installed some brand new OEM struts which cost me 800 dollars. It also has comptech springs and is properly aligned and camber adjusted.

It also has a brand new battery and the side skirts have been professionally painted.

here are more pics:

I have ALL the records since my ownership including records of all the proper tune up's I did. The CARFAX report is CLEAN.

the car also has a 150,000 mile EMISSIONS WARRANTY from Honda co. The emissions warranty includes a replacement of the sparkplugs as well as any emissions related issues.

It also has a amplifier kit installed-wired to the back of the trunk so all you have to do is plug in amplifier and subwoofer and your set. No extra money & time to spend on installation.

The exterior is MINT and the interior beige-tan-parchment LEATHER is mint as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know someone that will probably pay you your asking price for the vehicle. Can you either post your phone number or send me an email at: [email protected] ?

I sold my 97 rl (exact same color, not painted sideskirts tho) before I got their offer in and was pissed I didn't wait literally 4 more hours and I feel bad cause they wanted mine very badly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.