Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing some spring cleaning at my shop and I am getting rid of a Rear Bumper cover that came off of a 94 Sedan. I had plans to use this cover and I prepped it for paint, but ended up getting a different one. This cover has been primed using bulldog adhesion promoter and flex agent (the right way) and it is straight, dent/ding free and ready to be installed and painted. The asking price is $75 and this is for local pickup only, unless you are willing to pay for what I can only imagine would be outrageous shipping. Send me a PM if you are interested.

thanks,

zo
</a>

</a>[/IMG]

</a>

</a>[/IMG]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Dave,

I had a Sherwood Green LS that needed a rear bumper and I "luckily" ended up finding one that had already been painted Sherwood Green....so it was a direct swap....emphasis on "luckily". So this one's been sitting in my shop ever since.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*bump* just seeing if anyone is interested in this bumper cover. I had a few takers here locally that never showed.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
shipping would be outrageous. I shipped a front bumper from VA to FL for 72.00$

be ready to get OWNED if you ship it, lol.

·
Outta GT
393 Posts
shipping would be outrageous. I shipped a front bumper from VA to FL for 72.00$

be ready to get OWNED if you ship it, lol.
How did you package the bumper for shipment? Did you box it or use bubble wrap?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
i bubble wrapped the whole thing and then used black shrink wrap over that...i couldn't find a box big enough

·
Registered
38 Posts
paint

i have a 93 Canterbury green Legend in the seattle area and need to replace front bumper cover but can only find primed ones so i need it painted. do you do this or could you direct me to who would be good and affordable to help me. my hood and fenders are also in need of wet sanding. the guy i bought it from was in the process of repainting front end due to replaced hood and ended up selling before finishing. I appreciate any guidance you may have.

thanks,

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts