Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
I would say somethere between 6-7

· Registered
557 Posts
i think you ask too much. 6 would be reasonable i would think. 144k is a lot of miles. with the possibility of head gasket going soon dont count on many interested buyers. i just went through a phase to try and sell mine, and i only have 112k miles and people are looking at me like im crazy asking so much (7) for a high milage car. just my thoughts. dealer wanted 2500 without even looking at the car. f-that. so basically, i just fixed what was wrong and will be keeping it.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, but if you read my post you'll see that i've had all of the major work done that most people end up having to deal with. i agree 8 is probably too high, but i have seen people selling similar cars for more than that on ebay.

thanks for the feedback though.

· Registered
557 Posts
pixel said:
yes, but if you read my post you'll see that i've had all of the major work done that most people end up having to deal with. i agree 8 is probably too high, but i have seen people selling similar cars for more than that on ebay.

thanks for the feedback though.
yea i understand, but i have also just replaced pretty much everything you have plus one or two more things all within the last 2 weeks....master cylinder, all new brakes/rotors, radiator, wp/tb, etc..., icv, all hoses, brand new tires. i know where you are coming from, trust me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.